So I have been spotting for a week, and have had an U/S and levels drawn for it. We saw the heartbeat on the U/S but we are still nervous since this didn't happen with my other two.
The midwife didn't mention anything, but I decided that since I have been spotting we are going to hold off on sexy time until about 12 weeks or longer if the spotting hasn't calmed down. BUT it sucks. I feel really bad for my husband.