I've seen a lot of posts about nesting lately, so I thought we could share what we're doing or need to do here in one thread (maybe to inspire those that seem to be lacking motivation (raising my own hand)). My trouble is trying to figure out what to tackle first- so then I usually do nothing! But we have gotten some things done lately:
-DH cleaned out and organized the under-the-sink cupboard. Anyone else's get super messy? Bags, cleaners, microfiber cloths. Ugh. What a mess! All clean now!
- We picked up a toy bench and dresser so I could organize the boys' toys and clothing- I feel SO much better now that that's done!
- I've slowly been working on straightening up other cupboards, getting rid of food that's past it's prime, etc. I really want to tackle the refrigerator and freezer....
- We're going to be steam cleaning the carpets this week! HOORAY!
- I'm working on cleaning up my sewing area/desk. Such a mess.
- I think it's time to switch out clothing from summer to fall/winter. I love this time of year!
- I washed and organized (by size and type) all the newborn-age 6 month clothing. Here's hoping my 2 year old doesn't mess up the organization....
What's everyone else doing?? I wouldn't say I have a huge nesting urge yet, but I've certainly been on an organizing binge. I think the deep-cleaning urge will come in due time, so I'm not too worried about it now.