It was actually pretty simple. We did the raw method, so there was no steaming involved and we pureed it instead of slicing it.
Items needed- Blender, dehydrator (or stove), wax paper, capsules, encapsulation machine
1. Give birth
2. Remove membranes form placenta
3. Place full placenta into blender & puree until smooth
4. Cut wax paper to fit into dehydrator and spread the pureed placenta onto wax paper in thin layer (we had 3 sheets of wax paper)
5. Dehydrate until it's... well... dehydrated, lol.
6. Break placenta up into smaller pieces and put into the blender (hopefully you've cleaned it out :P)
7. Blend until it produces a fine powder (may be some bigger pieces, but that's okay).
8. If you want to add any herbs, do so at this point. I added some St John's Wort, nettles, & yellow burdock.
9. Set up the encapsulator machine & pills. Follow the directions on the paper.
10. Make awesome pills! <3
I got 192 pills doing it this way
after doing this...would you have to encapsulate? Or coud you just, say...stir the powder into drinks etc?