So besides DD's full on anaphylactic reaction to cashews at 18 mo's (she's now almost 4) she hasn't had a real reaction since. Every once and a while she'll get a single hive at the corner of her eye, but nothing else. Tonight after dining out she has what looks like one hive on her lip. It's big, and bothering her a bit, but it's been an hour since she's last eaten anything, and it's not getting worse, so I'm not sure what to do. I put a tiny dot of hydrocortisone on it, but I don't think it's "worthy" of dosing her with Benadryl. I asked her if she had any scratching in her throat, or if it hurt, but she says no. However she says she wants the owie off.
Advice Oh Mama's of Nut Allergic Kids?
Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if you think I should post a picture.
Thanks in advance.