or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pics of our babies - Page 8

post #141 of 379
I love all the pictures! I can't believe we have babies to take pictures of instead of bellies!

Dragonfly I love the pics:-)

We had Christmas pictures done today....

aefc3459-41e7-b3fb.jpg


aefc3459-4200-afde.jpg

I need to actually get on the computer to post more!
post #142 of 379

Dragonfly - lol def a man thing!

 

we have a pic of my husband at bout 6 mos old sucking on an empty beer bottle so he took a pick of our son at the same age in the same pose...lol...may have to do it again for this babywhistling.gif

post #143 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse2007 View Post

Dragonfly - lol def a man thing!

 

we have a pic of my husband at bout 6 mos old sucking on an empty beer bottle so he took a pick of our son at the same age in the same pose...lol...may have to do it again for this babywhistling.gif


Pfft, I totally went with it, we both have a...odd...sense of humor...God help this kid if he doesnt inhertit it.

 

Diabetus.jpg

 

This one was my doing, we went out to eat and they had these fake mustaches in the quarter machines...This was my first thought, so we had to get one lol.
 

Also, I promise he wasnt crying...he was twitching..lol, it was on for like 20 seconds, when we took it off he kept curling up his lip.

post #144 of 379

P1040197.JPG

 

Robin at 4 weeks. Love seeing all the babies grow and change!

post #145 of 379

dragonfly, funny!

post #146 of 379

Today has been hard, so I took baby to the drug store for diet coke (and she finally fell asleep in the moby)...couldn't resisit.

390536_580945244508_59700322_32224595_424141345_n.jpg

post #147 of 379

Love seeing the pictures! My little guy is six weeks old ... time is going too fast!!!

 

IMG_0436.JPGIMG_0458.JPG

post #148 of 379

All these babies are so cute!

 

Dragonfly - Funny. :D

 

Liveacreature - she looks so little next to that bottle!

post #149 of 379

Loving these!

 

Here is my Maeve.

 

A sweet smile...

IMG_4159.JPG

 

 

Chin and cheeks and some great after bath hair.

IMG_4166.JPG

 

Crashed out in her hammock.

IMG_4113.JPG

 

 

post #150 of 379

Double-Decker Bath with DS Aydin and DD Annika...

 

 

 

IMG_4518.JPGIMG_4515.JPG

post #151 of 379
I just love all these! Such sweet babes!

AK- where'd you get your hammock?
post #152 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by not_telling View Post

Double-Decker Bath with DS Aydin and DD Annika...

 

 

 

IMG_4518.JPGIMG_4515.JPG



Wooooow, I feel dumb.

 

I didnt know thats how you use the baby tub, I had been sitting it directly in the bathtub.

post #153 of 379

I'm usually a lurker here but i havent been able to see any of these until now... SO CUTE!! 

 

here's me and my little dood, Jack at 7 weeksSnapshot_20111110_12.jpg

post #154 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahkatiebell View Post

I just love all these! Such sweet babes!
AK- where'd you get your hammock?


It's a happy hang up. I love it even though Maeve is currently in a sleep only in the wrap phase!

 

post #155 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonflyMom View Post



Wooooow, I feel dumb.

 

I didnt know thats how you use the baby tub, I had been sitting it directly in the bathtub.


Oh, no!  Putting it in the tub is how we always did it with DS.  We were just trying to find a way to do both kids at the same time.  In some ways this was more of a hassle, so we'll probably just do baths on separate days.
 

 

post #156 of 379


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_telling View Post


Oh, no!  Putting it in the tub is how we always did it with DS.  We were just trying to find a way to do both kids at the same time.  In some ways this was more of a hassle, so we'll probably just do baths on separate days.
 

 



Ah Ok...I may try this anyway, it looks like it would save my back a little bit.

post #157 of 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolian View Post

 

Liveacreature - she looks so little next to that bottle!


She's a bitty thing.  Here's her in her carseat when we were leaving the hospital.  I will have to keep up the bottle comparison shots as she gets bigger.

DSCN3388.JPG

060.JPG

A girl and her dog.  My dog loves laying next to the cosleeper.  They fascinate each other.

 

079.JPG

On her one month birthday.  

post #158 of 379

Alright, Dragonfly, you inspired my dh lol.gif

 

b.jpg

 

d.jpg

 

a.jpg

 

c.jpg

post #159 of 379

Aliceforcard.JPG

 

Baby Alice born 4 days early on October 22 joy.gif

post #160 of 379

I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's adorable pics..they helped keep me going when I was losing hope of ever meeting my baby :) I thought I would add a couple of my own..here is Jakia born 11-5 at 42 weeks 5 days gestation.

268.JPG{at birth}

006.JPG(can't figure out why it won't rotate)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2011