Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 10/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 103post #2041 of 26814/8/13 at 6:24pmpost #2042 of 26814/8/13 at 6:39pmpost #2043 of 26814/8/13 at 7:17pmpost #2044 of 26814/8/13 at 7:17pmpost #2045 of 26814/8/13 at 8:00pmYay Blue!! Welcome Caden!!
Lilac - quick re hypothyroid. With this pregnancy I was tsh 1.4 before IVF and 2.6 at 5w. They wouldn't test week 4; said it would be better to wait a week (I cry bullshit here). I was annoyed b/c 2.6 is not great for me and I felt like shit (though didn't yet know it was triplets!!!). At 5 w they upped my Levoxyl and wouldn't test again for 6 weeks (which they did last week at 11w3d). No results yet but at 9 weeks I couldn't stand the cold hands and feet and so I had my primary run another tsh and it was still 2.6. My MFM Dr agreed I could add an extra dose weekly but my RE perscribed it so I'm stuck in a weird loop as no one will take responsibility for the prescription at this point. The extra dose helped a little but I hate playing with dosages without numbers. I don't have my results back yet. But am hoping we can adjust Meds so I can stop thawing my feet out with a heating pad nightly... I would push for them to test with your second beta, since they'll draw blood anyway...
AFM - I went to hockey game tonight. Exhausting but fun - glad the plums can't hear much yet!! It was loud... Bruins spanked the 'Caines. I'm counting the walk there and back as my exercise today (pretty lame as I live only 6 blocks from The Garden). Lol.post #2046 of 26814/8/13 at 9:14pmpost #2047 of 26814/9/13 at 2:57amQuote:
Thanks, guppy, the IVF coordinator did say I could add "Free T4" as a test on my second beta but I think I will add TSH as well. My hypothyroid was only finally diagnosed when I had the "Free T4" test drawn, because my TSH was always "normal" whenever it was checked even though my BBT is low and yeah cold feet are something that drive my DH crazy. Friday's blood draw would be 4w1d gestation. I would rather not be poked anymore than I "need" to.post #2048 of 26814/9/13 at 5:50amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by blueyezz4
Sorry it's all about me
AFM- Caden James 6lbs 15oz 19" born @ 12:46pm 4/8/13 all is well & he is perfect/healthy. I'm sore but still going on adrenaline, I think. Hope all is well!!! Will post pic when I'm home and not on phone.
More personals later date. Things are a little busy here. Lol
What a lovely name. Welcome to the world little guy.post #2049 of 26814/9/13 at 6:34am
Congratulations Blue! I am so very happy for you. Your little guy may have missed RCR's birthday, but he made mine. It's a wonderful day for a birthday . Best wishes for you and your new family.
Congrats to you too RCR. I was going to stop coming to MDC after Blue had her baby, now I have to keep lurking until you have yours.post #2050 of 26814/9/13 at 7:48ampost #2051 of 26814/9/13 at 10:51am
Blue - Congratulations!
Suzie - Great result on the scan!
Yesterday I joined my DDC, but I'm too afraid to post there. I went over to the pregnancy after loss section, but that just gave me more things to worry about. So I guess I'll just stay right here! I don't remember feeling like a crazy lady last time, but I'm emotional about everything. I've been going to yoga every day, and usually that calms me down but I'm still a nutcase. Ultrasound in 9 days, maybe that will help.post #2052 of 26814/9/13 at 11:03ampost #2053 of 26814/9/13 at 11:13ampost #2054 of 26814/9/13 at 1:17pmpost #2055 of 26814/9/13 at 2:49pm
Had my 12 week midwife appointment and when the midwife came out she was the same nurse who assisted at my egg transfer!!! And I just adore her, so I'm feeling extra lucky today. The crazy thing is, it's not even at the same hospital!
I got some great acrobatic photos from the scan on Monday, but I have no idea how to get them to upload, so just imagine an u/s photo with a tubby belly baby..lol
post #2056 of 26814/9/13 at 2:51pmpost #2057 of 26814/9/13 at 8:29pmpost #2058 of 26814/9/13 at 9:38pmpost #2059 of 26814/10/13 at 4:55am
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › What is your word for nursing? 24 seconds ago
- › Releasing Placenta from Baylor MC in Frisco 43 seconds ago
- › Placenta takeover? 5 minutes ago
- › Antibiotics for bacteria in urine sample 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 7 minutes ago
- › anybody use 'lano-rinse'? 12 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 14 minutes ago
- › How did you greet your baby at birth? 14 minutes ago
- › Favorite wool soaker patteren and yarn 20 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 22 minutes ago
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo