Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 10/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 3/11/14 at 10:56pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 103post #2041 of 27554/8/13 at 6:24pmpost #2042 of 27554/8/13 at 6:39pmpost #2043 of 27554/8/13 at 7:17pmpost #2044 of 27554/8/13 at 7:17pmpost #2045 of 27554/8/13 at 8:00pmYay Blue!! Welcome Caden!!
Lilac - quick re hypothyroid. With this pregnancy I was tsh 1.4 before IVF and 2.6 at 5w. They wouldn't test week 4; said it would be better to wait a week (I cry bullshit here). I was annoyed b/c 2.6 is not great for me and I felt like shit (though didn't yet know it was triplets!!!). At 5 w they upped my Levoxyl and wouldn't test again for 6 weeks (which they did last week at 11w3d). No results yet but at 9 weeks I couldn't stand the cold hands and feet and so I had my primary run another tsh and it was still 2.6. My MFM Dr agreed I could add an extra dose weekly but my RE perscribed it so I'm stuck in a weird loop as no one will take responsibility for the prescription at this point. The extra dose helped a little but I hate playing with dosages without numbers. I don't have my results back yet. But am hoping we can adjust Meds so I can stop thawing my feet out with a heating pad nightly... I would push for them to test with your second beta, since they'll draw blood anyway...
AFM - I went to hockey game tonight. Exhausting but fun - glad the plums can't hear much yet!! It was loud... Bruins spanked the 'Caines. I'm counting the walk there and back as my exercise today (pretty lame as I live only 6 blocks from The Garden). Lol.post #2046 of 27554/8/13 at 9:14pmpost #2047 of 27554/9/13 at 2:57amQuote:
Thanks, guppy, the IVF coordinator did say I could add "Free T4" as a test on my second beta but I think I will add TSH as well. My hypothyroid was only finally diagnosed when I had the "Free T4" test drawn, because my TSH was always "normal" whenever it was checked even though my BBT is low and yeah cold feet are something that drive my DH crazy. Friday's blood draw would be 4w1d gestation. I would rather not be poked anymore than I "need" to.post #2048 of 27554/9/13 at 5:50amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by blueyezz4
Sorry it's all about me
AFM- Caden James 6lbs 15oz 19" born @ 12:46pm 4/8/13 all is well & he is perfect/healthy. I'm sore but still going on adrenaline, I think. Hope all is well!!! Will post pic when I'm home and not on phone.
More personals later date. Things are a little busy here. Lol
What a lovely name. Welcome to the world little guy.post #2049 of 27554/9/13 at 6:34am
Congratulations Blue! I am so very happy for you. Your little guy may have missed RCR's birthday, but he made mine. It's a wonderful day for a birthday . Best wishes for you and your new family.
Congrats to you too RCR. I was going to stop coming to MDC after Blue had her baby, now I have to keep lurking until you have yours.post #2050 of 27554/9/13 at 7:48ampost #2051 of 27554/9/13 at 10:51am
Blue - Congratulations!
Suzie - Great result on the scan!
Yesterday I joined my DDC, but I'm too afraid to post there. I went over to the pregnancy after loss section, but that just gave me more things to worry about. So I guess I'll just stay right here! I don't remember feeling like a crazy lady last time, but I'm emotional about everything. I've been going to yoga every day, and usually that calms me down but I'm still a nutcase. Ultrasound in 9 days, maybe that will help.post #2052 of 27554/9/13 at 11:03ampost #2053 of 27554/9/13 at 11:13ampost #2054 of 27554/9/13 at 1:17pmpost #2055 of 27554/9/13 at 2:49pm
Had my 12 week midwife appointment and when the midwife came out she was the same nurse who assisted at my egg transfer!!! And I just adore her, so I'm feeling extra lucky today. The crazy thing is, it's not even at the same hospital!
I got some great acrobatic photos from the scan on Monday, but I have no idea how to get them to upload, so just imagine an u/s photo with a tubby belly baby..lol
post #2056 of 27554/9/13 at 2:51pmpost #2057 of 27554/9/13 at 8:29pmpost #2058 of 27554/9/13 at 9:38pmpost #2059 of 27554/10/13 at 4:55am
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › when did you discover your child had an eye problem? and what was... 1 minute ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 15 minutes ago
- › Bumps downstairs.. 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Teach acceptable noise levels 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Breast pads 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Looking for sweets and cookies that are healthy and taste nice 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › How you know you have "Pregnancy Brain" 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › The BEST baby product you own? 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild