Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 10/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 3/11/14 at 10:56pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 111post #2202 of 27555/15/13 at 4:57pm
RCR: Aww, so sweet. :-) My DD is currently OBSESSED with Raffi! I want to throw the cd out the car window these days. But ordinarily I do love Raffi.
Aura: 4 cm!! It has to be soon and hopefully it will go nice a quick (but not TOO quick)! Can't wait for an update!
Laura: I hope you're holding your precious baby boy by now! Been thinking of you. :-)
Cindypost #2203 of 27555/15/13 at 4:58pmpost #2204 of 27555/15/13 at 5:04pmpost #2205 of 27555/15/13 at 5:24pmAura - fingers crossed for you that thi gs start moving right along. When I went into the hospital while having contractions the night our little guy was born I was only 3 cm dilated at the time so 4 is good.
Here's a new pic for you all (below) of our little Cade-man as we like to call him. Sorry I haven't been on lately. It's just been a little crazy but we are doing well and getting into a routine which is great just not much free time and when there is I feel like I'm doing laundry, trying to take a napping or taking care of the dog. I've been having issues w/ my back since giving birth too w/ the 2 1/2 hrs of pushing and I had to have an MRI last week and found that I have protruding disc that's causing me all the pain, numbness & burning. So now I have to see an Ortho next week and a neurologist the wk after. Ugh. Who has time for all this w/ a newborn infant. So that's the latest scoop here. Posting on my phone while the boy is on the boob, so I'm going to cut it short. Hope everyone is well and know that I read along w/ all the posts and always thinking of you all!!!post #2206 of 27555/15/13 at 6:08pm
auraleigh - Let's go babies! I am dancing for you.
hope4light - I'm glad things are good, even if they are crazy without your dh!
blueyezz - I love Cade pictures, he looks like such a happy little guy. I'm so glad things are going well, but ouch to teh protruding disc! I hope the Ortho and neurologist are able to fix it for you. Sending lots of healing thoughts to you.
AFM - feeling much better today. I think Birdie was hanging out low down for a couple days because it really felt like someone had kicked me really hard between the legs and I had a bit of that "I'm balancing a ball between my legs" waddle. That's all gone now, and I am not looking forward to it coming back! I went out thrifting with a friend today and found a lot of great baby stuff (including a full set of wooden unit blocks to put away until Birdie is older), so there isn't much left for us to prepare now. We'll pick up the last few small things as we get closer, and hopefully will have a crib by the end of the week. I know it's silly, but I finally parked in some "expecting mothers" spaces at the grocery store and post office and felt so good about it. It is a little thing, but so exciting to be able to do it.post #2207 of 27555/16/13 at 4:09amBlue, your Cademan is so adorable.
shesaidboom, I have been eyeing those expectant mother spots and getting ready for the day I can use them too.
afm, loved my prenatal swim class where a new mom came back and told us her birth story. It was so encouraging.
last night I woke up 2:30 am and didn't fall back asleep until 4am. Two more days of teaching then three days of finals and 2 days of graduation stuff. Still looking for a job and have a second interview on June 6 to be a math tutor for a community college. I need a break.post #2208 of 27555/16/13 at 4:30pmThread Starterpost #2209 of 27555/17/13 at 1:04pmI was so scared last night that I had a urinary track infection. Went to my gp dr and the urine test was negative so thankfully whatever pelvic pain I am having isn't a uti. I have never had one but it seems I drink tons of water and hardly tinkle much. I have the urge to go just there isn't much there. Anybody else have pain on both sides of the abdomen and weird, I guess I will call it tingles in the bladder area? Could it be because I stopped my estradiol meds but I am still taking my progesterone?post #2210 of 27555/17/13 at 11:42pmHello ladies! Babies are here! Julia Elizabeth was born at 7:40pm on May 16th, weighing 4lbs 9oz, and Benjamin Isaac was born at 11:30pm weighing 5lb 8oz. They almost had different birthdays! Ill share my birth story soon, but wanted to let you know everyone is safe and happy and beautiful. [IMG]/IMG]post #2211 of 27555/18/13 at 12:57ampost #2212 of 27555/18/13 at 2:58ampost #2213 of 27555/18/13 at 3:40ampost #2214 of 27555/18/13 at 3:53ampost #2215 of 27555/18/13 at 4:50ampost #2216 of 27555/18/13 at 4:58ampost #2217 of 27555/18/13 at 5:16amThread Starterpost #2218 of 27555/18/13 at 7:57ampost #2219 of 27555/18/13 at 10:19am
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Weaning Nearly 3 Year Old 54 seconds ago
- › Winter just won't let up! Grrrr! 4 minutes ago
- › toddler comfort nursing feeling like too much 5 minutes ago
- › help me design my curriculum for next year! (5 year old doing... 6 minutes ago
- › Belly Pictures! 6 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Feedback on infant sleep for Psychology paper 8 minutes ago
- › 1983 to Present Day Vaccine Schedule....um, why aren't we regularly... 11 minutes ago
- › So glad to be here! 11 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 14 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Melanie Mayo
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by Melanie Mayo
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild