Recent Images In This Thread
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 10/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:57 pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
IVF Graduates thread!! - Page 138post #2741 of 27611/24/14 at 10:39amUgh yesterday I got a milk blister on one nipple. Talk about excruciating pain! Each time a baby latched on I would nearly scream out in pain. Emailed my lll leader and she called me and talked me through what to do. Basically I had to pop the blister like it was a milk filled zit. Finally this morning after the baby nursed the blister was poppable and the backup oozed out. Pain is gone now. It was terrible.post #2742 of 27611/24/14 at 2:00pmpost #2743 of 27611/24/14 at 9:52pmpost #2744 of 27611/28/14 at 9:03am
Hi ladies. Some of you may remember me. I posted here frequently several months back and then kind of disappeared. I had some issues after having my son with breastfeeding that made it really hard to be around any forums. I've been reading some of these updates and am SO happy and excited for all of you! Seeing the pictures of the babes I remember you talking about through your pregnancies has been wonderful. I hope it's ok if I start posting again. My son is now almost 6 months old. I'm looking forward to reading more updates.post #2745 of 27611/28/14 at 9:20ampost #2746 of 27611/28/14 at 12:40pmpost #2747 of 27611/29/14 at 11:17ampost #2748 of 27611/30/14 at 6:52ampost #2749 of 27611/30/14 at 9:39ampost #2750 of 27611/30/14 at 10:47amshesaidboom - I'm so sorry you had difficulties, but am glad that you're back! He's a CUTIE!!!
Hi to everyone else!
AAM - Baby boy turned a year old a couple of weeks ago, he has 6 teeth (I think working on some more) and has been walking for over 2 months. He's growing so fast. I have NO IDEA where the time went. I swear it went so much faster with him than my DD's first year. We are doing well, DH got a new job and has had more home time recently, but I know that's about to change. DD is 3 1/2 and talking a LOT more (we got her these pre-reading books ~ pre level 1 and level 1)... I knew I didn't expect her to start reading, but I was hoping it would help with her speech and amazingly it has! She still isn't super clear, but even daycare said she's talking SO MUCH MORE now. It's frustrating for her (and us) though as it's still so unclear, but we're getting there. She loves to 'read along' with me, so we do those books every day. It's awesome. Today we are starting to look at houses as we are planning on buying a new home. I'm scared **itless to do it, but we are SO done paying rent for a house we hate, and paying way to much for it. We still own our first home back in our hometown, but it's been consistently rented for years now, so we feel OK about taking the leap.
And just because it's so my girl, daycare also told us that she 'is the most stubborn girl I've EVER met.' *sigh* gotta love my girl!
Hope everyone is good! I still follow along but don't have lots of opportunities to post.post #2751 of 27611/31/14 at 8:54ampost #2752 of 27612/11/14 at 7:15ampost #2753 of 27613/13/14 at 8:54am
Time for some Easter pictures. It is hard to believe a year ago I was getting ready to start my IVF cycle - now I have babies!
William on the left is 11 pounds 8 oz and 24 inches tall and Edward on the right is 11 pounds 11 oz and 24 inches tall. Amazing how much they have grown since birth.
Some pictures my sister took for Easter.post #2754 of 27613/13/14 at 12:40pm
Hi All!! Sorry, I haven't posted but my lil' girl's digestive issues were a real uphill battle and I just didn't have the time, head, or energy for the computer.However, I'm just so happy to see the updates and ADORABLE pics!!!! McCool- she's soo beautiful and soo happy!! LOVE that pic!! SheSaid- That pic is SOOO SWEET, what a cutie!!! Lilac- they are so freakin cute and I can't believe how much they've grown!!! Hope4lIght- what a great post! so happy so many areas of your life are filled with positive motion forward!! Sourire- You're so close to meeting your lil one! How exciting!! Kewpie- hope you are feeling and doing well! AFM- my lil ones tummy is getting better which gives her more opportunities to bless us with her incredible smile, her sweet baby talk, and her infectious laugh!! She also started to roll over now- just from tummy to back, but it's very exciting to watch. She'll be 4 months on the 28th and we are all just so in love with her!post #2755 of 27613/14/14 at 2:18pmpost #2756 of 27614/2/14 at 7:24ampost #2757 of 27614/4/14 at 5:35pm
ladies i love the photos!!! it blows my mind that everyone is growing up so fast. my two will be a year old in six short weeks. at 10.5 months julia is already walking and is too smart for her own good, and ben walks with a walker, has a smile that lights up a room, and is a total momma's boy.post #2758 of 27614/5/14 at 1:03pmpost #2759 of 27614/5/14 at 3:58pmpost #2760 of 27614/5/14 at 4:23pmLove all the updates & pics!!!!! Can't believe how fast our little ones are growing. I know that I used to hear that all the time, but you don't realize the true meaning of them growing up fast until you have a child!!! It's crazy!!! Our little guy will be ONE next Tues the 8th. I can't even believe it. We are actually in the car now coming home from our first family vacation. We've survived a 12 hr car ride home so far. Can't wait to be there though. Here's a pic I took on vacation before we went out to dinner w/ the little guy. Hope you all are well & can't wait to see pics of LO's (fresh & older, lol) & updates!!!!! Hope you ladies are all well!!!
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › April 2014 challenge: 1,000 minutes of exercise! 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 4 minutes ago
- › My Book of Days 8 minutes ago
- › Nomadic, Boho, Vegan, Witchy Mama of 2 & TTC 11 minutes ago
- › The Belly Thread!!! 17 minutes ago
- › Top Five Homemaking Projects of 2014 18 minutes ago
- › Is anyone else having spotting? 22 minutes ago
- › Get a free stash! 23 minutes ago
- › A New Year of Dedicated Home Yoga Practice: 2014 28 minutes ago
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 31 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo