I don't see a group for July 2012 yet! I'm due July 6th with my 2nd. Anyone else tested already?
Related Forum Threads
- How old were you when you had your first baby? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:55pm in Birth and Beyond
- I'm Refusing All U/S.. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:09am in I'm Pregnant
- Everything smells rotten and disgusting Last post on 5/7/13 at 11:08am in I'm Pregnant
- Just Got Chewed Out During my Appt... And Walked Out Last post on 5/18/13 at 2:08am in I'm Pregnant
- 5+ years between pregnancies questions.... Last post on 4/28/13 at 11:18am in I'm Pregnant
Join a Due Date Club!
Edited on 5/3/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateEdited on 2/1/13
- New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going NaturalEdited on 11/15/12
- Let the Baby Decide: The Case Against Inducing LaborEdited on 3/18/13
- Guest Blogger Jenna Hull on The "Due Date" ThingEdited on 4/7/13
July 2012 anyone?post #1 of 11010/30/11 at 6:36amThread Starterpost #2 of 11010/30/11 at 7:10amCongratulations, Mama! Yes, me too; I came here looking for the ddc. 7/10 is my due date, if it's just one bean. How are you feeling? Do you have many symptoms yet? I am so tired, and hungry, and peeing a lot, of course, and have sore bbs. But what has surprised me has been bitchiness....i don't remember that being an early pg symptom for me before! I think its just tiredness and the fact that I have 2 kids already this time...because the meanness only comes out of me at the end of the day when I am ready to pass out but they are still running around. I am normally a very mellow mama but I have been getting really annoyed at the end of the day!post #3 of 11010/30/11 at 12:59pmpost #4 of 11010/30/11 at 3:16pm
Hey - I'm in the June ddc. We had to set up a group under the "groups" tab. Not sure why - I don't think they're having any more ddc's in the forums. Why? Dunno. I could be wrong - haven't checked on it or anything. Anywho, that's where we are. Congrats on your pregnancies ladies!post #5 of 11010/30/11 at 6:13pm
thanks, movnmama! I went over to look for the group which is not there yet. i see where it says, "you can look for a group or start your own," but I can't see any way to start one. How do we do that? and I vote that you should do it, Altair ;)post #6 of 11010/30/11 at 8:14pm
After posting I saw a blurb on the home page of "I'm pregnant" and there's a "click here to learn more" or something like that. Mine was already started when I got there, sorry I'm not much help ...post #7 of 11010/31/11 at 1:46pm
Hi All! I'm glad somebody started a thread! I'm due July 1st and I've been looking for a group for July moms too. :) I just emailed an administrator and when I hear from them I'll let you all know. Good luck ladies! Hope your first trimester is going well!post #8 of 11010/31/11 at 5:57pmThread Starter
I can request to start the group if you want, but hopefully someone else would want to sign on to admin also!
I've been having mild symptoms.. most noticeable is a wolf's sense of smell. NYC is full of smells right now good and bad and I actually love this symptom! Other than that, tired (I teach FT and have a 2 year old and my partner and I swap shifts, so it's tiring even when not pregnant!), sore breasts, and bloated feeling. Fun fun fun!post #9 of 11010/31/11 at 9:04pmpost #10 of 11011/1/11 at 9:07ampost #11 of 11011/1/11 at 12:44pm
I am due either the end of June or beginning of July (since I didn't get my period back from DS2 (just turned 7 months), I'll need an U/S to find out my DD for sure. But...since I HATE being at the end of my DDC (learned that the hard way with DS1) I'd rather be in July either way. Lol.
I did PM Cynthia and ask for one to be started. I'm so glad to be here, and hoping this baby is sticky, since it is early.post #12 of 11011/1/11 at 3:48pm
After being a serious pee on a stick crazy person for the past 2 days....I am 11DPO with 2 positive FRER not with FMU and oh about 4 Wadolf internet cheapies...I guess its safe to say I am PREGGERS yeah...Due July 13.post #13 of 11011/1/11 at 7:06pmpost #14 of 11011/2/11 at 9:51ampost #15 of 11011/2/11 at 10:39ampost #16 of 11011/2/11 at 3:13pm
July 6th here! This is our first. We are still in a bit of delighted shock :) Our news is a big secret for now, so I'm looking forward to having some sense of community here before I can shout the news from the rooftops. Nice to meet you all!post #17 of 11011/2/11 at 5:55pmMe! I hope! I think! I am 90% sure, and am testing in the AM. If I'm right, I'll be due 7/15.
I know it's still early to test (AF not due until Sat), but I definitely feel pregnant, and have done this four times before, so...post #18 of 11011/2/11 at 6:09pmpost #19 of 11011/2/11 at 7:31pm
LindyGirl would this be baby #5 for you? If so this is going to be #5 for me too...I am happy to see lots of large family momma's on here. I am nervous about what people will say being that we have 4 children...my hubby says oh who cares what people think, its about what we want.
- July 2012 anyone?
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean Rate
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 1 minute ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 5 minutes ago
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 11 minutes ago
- › Ipad for homeschooling 13 minutes ago
- › Would you risk sedation for an MRI in this situation? 14 minutes ago
- › genetic testing 17 minutes ago
- › Two hour labor, big baby, home birth 22 minutes ago
- › PDX Fluoride Vote! 35 minutes ago
- › Early Intervention for speech 36 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 38 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo