July 13th :)
Related Forum Threads
- How old were you when you had your first baby? Last post on Today at 4:55 pm in Birth and Beyond
- I'm Refusing All U/S.. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:09am in I'm Pregnant
- Everything smells rotten and disgusting Last post on 5/7/13 at 11:08am in I'm Pregnant
- Just Got Chewed Out During my Appt... And Walked Out Last post on Today at 2:08 am in I'm Pregnant
- 5+ years between pregnancies questions.... Last post on 4/28/13 at 11:18am in I'm Pregnant
Join a Due Date Club!
Edited on 5/3/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateEdited on 2/1/13
- New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going NaturalEdited on 11/15/12
- Let the Baby Decide: The Case Against Inducing LaborEdited on 3/18/13
- Guest Blogger Jenna Hull on The "Due Date" ThingEdited on 4/7/13
July 2012 anyone? - Page 6post #102 of 11011/21/11 at 1:57pm
I just found out today. Faint line. Having some cramping and spotting and I am hoping to get some sort of pregnancy symptoms soon even though I am only like 4.5 weeks. I had hyperemesis with DD#1 (stillborn at 38 weeks) and pretty strong ms with DD#2 who is 9 months now.
Anyone else with spotting being an obsessive wiper? I'm going to get a chapped yaya from checking so much!
Edited by BaileyB - 11/21/11 at 2:31pmpost #103 of 11011/21/11 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by FarrahLily79
Just wanted to join as I am pregnant with my 2nd and due July 6th :)
We had been TTC for about 10 months and when i finally stopped charting and acting like a lunatic it seemed to happen. I look foward to getting to know you all and hope that all our our little "apple seeds" grow into beautiful healthy babies!
Hi Mamaforever! :)
Stegenrae and blissedmama, I have the heavy crampy feeling as welll. I had it w/ DD on and off along w/ some constant pressure on one side.
Seems to be a lot of spotting going on...I had it a few days ago, just briefly but haven't seen it since...it is unnerving though!
Hi again Farrah! I am having some cramping and spotting too. I am a little nervous about it but I have had implantation spotting with cramps before and have never had a miscarriage so I am thinking it is ok still.post #104 of 11011/22/11 at 4:13pmpost #105 of 11011/23/11 at 6:05ampost #106 of 11011/27/11 at 7:34pm
Got a positive about 2 wks ago. This bean is #3 and is a big surprise so not exactly sure on a due date. We're thinking mid-July but not sure. I go to the MW on Dec19th for bloodwork and then probably a dating ultrasound soon after that.
Congrats, ladies!!post #107 of 11011/27/11 at 8:12pm
This will be my first. Due on July 10th. I'm so excited. I have my first midwife appointment this week, but we had an ultrasound last week and I got to see the little one, beating heart and all. <3post #108 of 11011/27/11 at 9:13pmCongrats to all the July mamas to be! Please join us in the July 2012 Due Date Club! http://www.mothering.com/community/f/17209/july-2012-ddcpost #109 of 11011/29/11 at 6:56am
- July 2012 anyone?
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean Rate
- › Anyone Else Feeling Movement? 59 seconds ago
- › new to breastfeeding.. 2 minutes ago
- › worries cropping up again 4 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat - May 7 to May 13 4 minutes ago
- › Petrified of giving birth this time around 6 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 6 minutes ago
- › Is Anyone Else Feeling Lonely? 7 minutes ago
- › Red Raspberry Leaf Tea tribe 11 minutes ago
- › transgender sleepover? 12 minutes ago
- › Look how cute the May 2013 DDC babies are! 13 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11