I have 5 little ones at home. I've done the pregnancy and birth thing 6 times (first baby died in infancy). I know a lot of people will complain about us having another but I'm honestly beyond caring when anyone else thinks! It's my life after all, I'm the one that gets to live it.
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 10/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
July 2012 anyone? - Page 2post #22 of 11011/3/11 at 6:28ampost #23 of 11011/3/11 at 7:11ampost #24 of 11011/3/11 at 8:27ampost #25 of 11011/3/11 at 8:40am
Hope all is well. My successful pregancy after miscarriage had a tinge of spotting at 5-6 weeks that totally freaked me out. good luck.
Quote:post #26 of 11011/3/11 at 11:04am
I'm sorry. It can be terrifying. I've had one miscarriage and I also had one pregnancy where I bled for about 2 weeks but they never knew why, and the rest of the pregnancy was as healthy as can be - no problems. It's hard not to freak out though. Try to fill your mind with positive thoughts. I'm thinking of you and I hope the bleeding stops soon.Quote:post #27 of 11011/3/11 at 11:07ampost #28 of 11011/3/11 at 11:28am
Is anyone able to start a DDC? I went to the Groups section where I think they are but I can't see how to start one, maybe it's because Im a new member?
Im so excited Im not alone in the early July due date! Congrats to you all!!! My 2nd Daughter's due date was July 9th and was born July 1st :)post #29 of 11011/3/11 at 11:30am
I am barely 4 weeks and already I want to plan everything. My child care arrangement will change with the addition of #3 so I want to look into other nursery schools for DD and ask around about au pairs and stuff for DD & DS. We've already been planning how we will tell family in 7 more weeks. I feel like there is no reason not to be hopeful, but at the same time realize how early things are and that something could go wrong. I'm so conflicted.post #30 of 11011/3/11 at 12:56pm
The flow has picked up so I think either I had false postives or am miscarrying, although I am not having any cramping. I called the midwives today and they said their isn't anything they can do so early. So, I guess I am going to just step back and see what happens. Happy pregnancies to everyone here!post #31 of 11011/3/11 at 1:56pmpost #32 of 11011/3/11 at 3:29pmpost #33 of 11011/3/11 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #34 of 11011/4/11 at 11:44am
this. ((hugs)) I had some moderate bleeding at 6w with my first child & it wasn't anything to worry about. I hope you will say the same!
I just POAS wednesday, which I thought was 10dpo. Turns out FF says I O'd a little earlier, so my EDD is 7/12/12. I had been supplementing progesterone for an obviously low level (via a naturopath; didn't get blood tests), but decided after TTC for 18 months, I'd stay OFF the supplements for a couple cycles, see what my body did naturally, and get blood tests then. WELL, what my body did naturally was (finally!) ovulate properly *and* had an LP long enough to allow for implantation. w00t!
I've POAS about 5 times now--making up for all those BFN's in those 18 months, I guess. ;) I also had a blood test to check levels of hcg and progesterone to make sure they were where they should be. (so technically, I've had 6 BFP's, one of which was a blood test, lol) Doc's office says I don't need to supplement with progesterone--but since I have it on hand, and I'm paranoid because of my past symptoms of being really low--I'm tempted to just take a 1/4 dose or something JIC.
DH and I would logically like to wait to tell people until 2nd trimester, BUT: 1) I'm bursting at the seams emotionally and want to shout it from the rooftops; and 2) Based on past experience, I will be literally bursting at my seams waaay sooner than Dec 29, and will be doing so in the company of many friends and family over the holidays. I'm thinking we just won't be able to wait that long anyway. (I just recently lost some weight and am really not comfortable just putting my "fat" clothes back on and pretending I'm just gaining it all back, yk?! Plus, baby bumps are cute, and I don't have much time with a bump before I turn into a beach ball; I'd like to enjoy that time.post #35 of 11011/4/11 at 12:07pmQuote:
I have a hard time waiting to tell too! We're going to tell at Thanksgiving when we're in visiting family. I just can't wait any longer than that!! I'll be doing good if I can actually keep quiet the next 3 weeks... With my first two, we told the day after we found out, lolpost #36 of 11011/4/11 at 12:59pmpost #37 of 11011/4/11 at 2:51pmpost #38 of 11011/4/11 at 4:25pmpost #39 of 11011/4/11 at 4:36pm
Thanks everyone. I may POAS again tomorrow. My bleeding has been about normal period flow, but MUCH lighter than My normal flow, if that makes sense and no cramping. i am still nervous of the unknown, but I have read so many women have had similar bleeding and the pregnancy was fine. I hope that I will be able to stick around...I soooo want this baby!post #40 of 11011/4/11 at 5:23pm
Count me in! EDD is the 4th with our first (sounds like there are a few of us )
I am having the hardest time keeping it a secret too. We told our parents and siblings right away and are waiting until thanksgiving (8 weeks) to tell anyone else. We are going to keep it off of facebook and wait to tell work until 12 weeks which is right around Christmas, so that should be fun.
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › What did you accomplish today? 1 minute ago
- › Enter the Hyland's Holiday Challenge! 3 minutes ago
- › Victory in my quest to avoid perineal massage 4 minutes ago
- › So stressed and worn down! 4 minutes ago
- › (GENDER QUEER) PARENTING A 'GIFTED'? CHILD 4 minutes ago
- › Fall Pantry Challenge 2013 4 minutes ago
- › How is it December already? (Chat Thread) 5 minutes ago
- › Hi =) New on here, 3rd pregnancy with twins and totally clueless 5 minutes ago
- › Albany Doula is now booking births for 2014, community doula... 7 minutes ago
- › Life with my twins ... Why is this getting harder every day? 9 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh