I have 5 little ones at home. I've done the pregnancy and birth thing 6 times (first baby died in infancy). I know a lot of people will complain about us having another but I'm honestly beyond caring when anyone else thinks! It's my life after all, I'm the one that gets to live it.
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 10/30/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 4/15/14 at 3:57pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
July 2012 anyone? - Page 2post #22 of 11011/3/11 at 6:28ampost #23 of 11011/3/11 at 7:11ampost #24 of 11011/3/11 at 8:27ampost #25 of 11011/3/11 at 8:40am
Hope all is well. My successful pregancy after miscarriage had a tinge of spotting at 5-6 weeks that totally freaked me out. good luck.
Quote:post #26 of 11011/3/11 at 11:04am
I'm sorry. It can be terrifying. I've had one miscarriage and I also had one pregnancy where I bled for about 2 weeks but they never knew why, and the rest of the pregnancy was as healthy as can be - no problems. It's hard not to freak out though. Try to fill your mind with positive thoughts. I'm thinking of you and I hope the bleeding stops soon.Quote:post #27 of 11011/3/11 at 11:07ampost #28 of 11011/3/11 at 11:28am
Is anyone able to start a DDC? I went to the Groups section where I think they are but I can't see how to start one, maybe it's because Im a new member?
Im so excited Im not alone in the early July due date! Congrats to you all!!! My 2nd Daughter's due date was July 9th and was born July 1st :)post #29 of 11011/3/11 at 11:30am
I am barely 4 weeks and already I want to plan everything. My child care arrangement will change with the addition of #3 so I want to look into other nursery schools for DD and ask around about au pairs and stuff for DD & DS. We've already been planning how we will tell family in 7 more weeks. I feel like there is no reason not to be hopeful, but at the same time realize how early things are and that something could go wrong. I'm so conflicted.post #30 of 11011/3/11 at 12:56pm
The flow has picked up so I think either I had false postives or am miscarrying, although I am not having any cramping. I called the midwives today and they said their isn't anything they can do so early. So, I guess I am going to just step back and see what happens. Happy pregnancies to everyone here!post #31 of 11011/3/11 at 1:56pmpost #32 of 11011/3/11 at 3:29pmpost #33 of 11011/3/11 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #34 of 11011/4/11 at 11:44am
this. ((hugs)) I had some moderate bleeding at 6w with my first child & it wasn't anything to worry about. I hope you will say the same!
I just POAS wednesday, which I thought was 10dpo. Turns out FF says I O'd a little earlier, so my EDD is 7/12/12. I had been supplementing progesterone for an obviously low level (via a naturopath; didn't get blood tests), but decided after TTC for 18 months, I'd stay OFF the supplements for a couple cycles, see what my body did naturally, and get blood tests then. WELL, what my body did naturally was (finally!) ovulate properly *and* had an LP long enough to allow for implantation. w00t!
I've POAS about 5 times now--making up for all those BFN's in those 18 months, I guess. ;) I also had a blood test to check levels of hcg and progesterone to make sure they were where they should be. (so technically, I've had 6 BFP's, one of which was a blood test, lol) Doc's office says I don't need to supplement with progesterone--but since I have it on hand, and I'm paranoid because of my past symptoms of being really low--I'm tempted to just take a 1/4 dose or something JIC.
DH and I would logically like to wait to tell people until 2nd trimester, BUT: 1) I'm bursting at the seams emotionally and want to shout it from the rooftops; and 2) Based on past experience, I will be literally bursting at my seams waaay sooner than Dec 29, and will be doing so in the company of many friends and family over the holidays. I'm thinking we just won't be able to wait that long anyway. (I just recently lost some weight and am really not comfortable just putting my "fat" clothes back on and pretending I'm just gaining it all back, yk?! Plus, baby bumps are cute, and I don't have much time with a bump before I turn into a beach ball; I'd like to enjoy that time.post #35 of 11011/4/11 at 12:07pmQuote:
I have a hard time waiting to tell too! We're going to tell at Thanksgiving when we're in visiting family. I just can't wait any longer than that!! I'll be doing good if I can actually keep quiet the next 3 weeks... With my first two, we told the day after we found out, lolpost #36 of 11011/4/11 at 12:59pmpost #37 of 11011/4/11 at 2:51pmpost #38 of 11011/4/11 at 4:25pmpost #39 of 11011/4/11 at 4:36pm
Thanks everyone. I may POAS again tomorrow. My bleeding has been about normal period flow, but MUCH lighter than My normal flow, if that makes sense and no cramping. i am still nervous of the unknown, but I have read so many women have had similar bleeding and the pregnancy was fine. I hope that I will be able to stick around...I soooo want this baby!post #40 of 11011/4/11 at 5:23pm
Count me in! EDD is the 4th with our first (sounds like there are a few of us )
I am having the hardest time keeping it a secret too. We told our parents and siblings right away and are waiting until thanksgiving (8 weeks) to tell anyone else. We are going to keep it off of facebook and wait to tell work until 12 weeks which is right around Christmas, so that should be fun.
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 3 seconds ago
- › Do we Ever Get Over Wanting a baby? 57 seconds ago
- › 18.5 week anatomy scan of our wee owlet! 1 minute ago
- › Bismarck, ND~midwife 3 minutes ago
- › My teen has his own place :/ 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 11 minutes ago
- › Those Pesky "Anti-Vax" Experts 25 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 28 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 32 minutes ago
- › More Ontario mandatory vaxxes 34 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo