Family In Need #3, FL
Please contact heatherdeg if you have anything for this family.
What is your family situation?
I homeschool and work at at home.but am not able to make very much with it right now.. In 2010, my husband started a 3-year full-time graduate program. In the meantime, we are living off student loans and and our savings are very quickly dwindling down. We don't need much, but currently we can't really afford any presents at all on Christmas.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) gluten
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Amazon or target gift cards
* clothes for DD1
* sneakers for me
Child #1: DD1
Age and gender: 9, F
1. warm weather clothing (we live in a warm climate.) girls size XL (14 or 16) or dress shoes size 5 or 6
2. notebooks, paper, art/craft supplies
Child #2: DD2
Age and gender: 7, F
1. art/craft supplies, paper, crayons, markers, notebooks, etc.
2. girls dress shoes or sandals, size 12 or 1
Age and gender: 3, M
1. any type of train toy, he loves trains.
2. boys shoes/sandals/sneakers, size 10
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. women's sneakers/running shoes size 9
2. warm weather clothing, size L or M
2. button-down dress shirts. Size XL
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Bedding: twin sheets/pillow cases and queen sheets/pillow cases. Twin sized, thin (ie. fleece) blankets would also be appreciated. Any color or style is fine.
2. Target or Amazon Gift Card
$75 Amazon Gift Card through Hyland's program
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 12/22/11 at 7:32pm