FIN #8, TX
Please contact QueenOfTheMeadow if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation
Both of us are working…me part time at night and dad full time, but his most important tools were stolen at a work site, and we can’t afford to replace them right now so he is limited to lower paying labor work. Our financial situation is precarious although we manage to piece it together. We have no help/contact with any extended family and our oldest has needs that require me to SAH during the day limiting the amount of hours I can work.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) no, just dietary restrictions
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? We don’t do a secular Christmas but we enjoy celebrating traditional winter activities (i.e making a gingerbread house as a family) and we still love to give the kids gifts.
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
*Boots for kids
due date: December 2011
1. cloth diapers (fitteds or prefolds) and covers
3x used diaper covers with 2 snap inserts and 5 doublers
5 prefold diapers/burp cloths
Several gently used outfits
Gently used muslin swaddling blanket
2. wrap or ring sling
Boy, 4 years old
1. Any kind of toy---he really, really loves legos. He also likes nonfiction books about US History/the presidents, animals, cars/trains/etc and the solar system. Other interests for toys are: science experiment kits, 20-30 piece jigsaw puzzles, dress up costumes, any kind of toy vehicle, anything Nerf, arts and crafts.
New Lego set
New Thermal pajamas
New jigsaw puzzle
2. Shoes size 10. He has 1 pair of sneakers but he plays soccer year round so could use a separate pair for that, and/or boots for the winter.
Girl, 18 months
1.Any kind of toys---baby doll accessories (she already has 2 dolls), play food for toy kitchen, chunky puzzles, blocks or non-chokable legos, books with pictures of babies or animals, dress up costumes, arts and crafts. She likes Elmo and Dora
New Kitchen Set
tickle me elmo
2. Warm leggings/tights or other underclothes (panties & undershirts) size 12-18m, and shoes size 6 or 7.
New Thermal Pajamas
New tights and gloves
small lot of 18 m clothin
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Bras!!!!!! size 32 C or even D due to nursing. Just regular (not nursing) ones, without underwire.
New earth mama angel baby nipple butter
1. Any tools for work (i.e. sidecutter pliers) or gift card to purchase some (Home Depot, Lowe’s Etc)
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Bus passes to get to work (this is a big, big problem/need for us)
one or two rolls of quarters for bus fare.
2. Warm Blankets