FIN #13, MA
Please contact HappyHappyMommy if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation? I'm a single mama of ds who has medical and developmental problems. I can't work outside the home because my son gets sick all the time and ends up in the hospital and out of school. I do try to work at home as a consultant but haven't been active due to my own health issues.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) Allergic to cats/dogs/smoke. Severe asthma. Allergic to nuts and shellfish.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate?
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Any game/toy/software from Marbles: The Brain Store.
Age and gender: 9 yr old Boy
1. Any game/toy/software from Marbles: The Brain Store.
Playmobil Secret Agent Car (new, in package)
Assorted Playmobil Figures (new in packages)
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Winter boots, size 7 (needed ASAP because it's actually going to snow in October!)
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Marbles: The Brain Store gift card
2. Target or Whole Foods gift card (my son has dietary issues and WF carries the items he will eat.)
$50 Whole Food Gift Card through Hyland's program
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 12/22/11 at 7:21pm