FIN #15, IL
Please contact HappyHappyMommy if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation?
My dh has been on unemployment since April. We are behind on our bills and barely making it from paycheck to paycheck. I was doing craft shows to try to make some additional cash but I have been off due to being pregnant and now having a newborn so money has been even tighter in the last few months. I have no idea how we are going to buy any Christmas presents for the girls. We have no extra money after paying bills and buying food and gas.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)everyone except Mom is allergic to cats.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Age and gender: 7 years old girl
1. Doll clothing/accessories for her dolls (dolls she plays with Barbie, 18" dolls, and build-a-bear stuffed animals)
2. Long sleeve pajamas size 7/8 (prefers night gowns)nothing scratchy please, she has issues with texture.
Age and gender: 4 1/2 year old girl
1. Play Silks
2. Long sleeve pajamas size 5/6 (prefers night gowns)
2 pairs of long sleeve pjs, and two long sleeve nightgowns
Age and gender: 2 1/2 year old girl
1. Anything Disney Princess especially Ariel
couple of disney princess books
2. Warm pajamas size 18 months or 24 months (long sleeve night gowns)
Age and gender: 5 week old girl
1.Disposable diapers size 2 or gift card to purchase diapers since shipping diapers would be expensive)
2. Cloud b Turtle or Ladybug night light http://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Twilight-Constellation-Night-Turtle/dp/B000BNQC58 they are also sold at Babies-R-Us and Buy Buy Baby.
OR a new swing. Her current swing (Fisher Price Cradle swing) is very old and barely working. We can't afford to replace it. She loves her swing so I figured I would just put this request out there
This is from "QuirkyBaby
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Weight Watchers or other diet cook books
2. Fabric for sewing or yarn for crocheting
1. AMC movie theater tickets
2. used playstation3 games
Needs for Your Family As A Whole: Our biggest needs are food and Christmas presents.
2. $75 Gift cards to Walmart/Target
$50 gift card for Food4Less
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 12/21/11 at 4:38pm