FIN #18, UT
Please contact TracyMom1 if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation?
Last year I found myself a single mother and have been battling my exH in court for a year now, which has been incredibly expensive. I don't have a job, but I am a student and have been living off student money. I have a sweet and wonderful fiance who has a part time job and is also a full time student. We live paycheck to paycheck, but Nov & Dec are our months where we will have the least amount of income, due to DF not having drill (he is in the reserves) at all in Dec, and our student money is gone until Jan. We have a baby on the way, who is also due in December.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) Vegetarian, gluten-free
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Non-religious Christmas
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Pouch for babywearing
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Any of the items requested would help us tremendously!
due date: December 2011
1. Newborn/small cloth diapers, covers, wipes (I have lots of infant prefolds, but no covers, and could use some AIOs and/or fitteds for outings). We have lots of CDs for a bigger baby (meds and large) but not much for a newborn. If possible, I would love to have a wipes warmer for wipes too.
6 newborn diaper covers and 1 small cover.
a couple recieiving blankets.
$50 worth of diaper covers and wipes to FIN#18.
Comfy Cloth Pads www.comfyclothpads.com
One Lucky Mama www.oneluckymama.com
2. Convertible carseat
(We have a lot of hand-me-down clothes for our baby, so we are pretty much good on clothing)
Age and gender: 4 Male
1. Cars®2 big Lightning McQueen (any Cars® toys would be welcome, they are his favorite)
PJ set and pal
2. A Transformers toy (a pre-school one, not the complicated kind for older kids)
Transforming mater vehicle.
Age and gender: 2 Male
1. Any kind of age-appropriate toy.. he likes Cars, things to push around, ABCs
Cars plush toy
2. He would probably love a little tricycle or something like that so he can ride around with his big brother.
(please add more child sections depending on the number of children in your family)
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Gift Cards to buy postpartum clothes (stores in my area: Old Navy, Charlotte Russe, Ross, Kohls)
2. Small or XS nursing PJs
1. Men's small or med robe
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Couch (throwing it out there even though it is highly unlikely. Our couch is so old, broken and torn, that we would really love to get a new one.)
2. DVD family/children movies (My exH took all of ours when he moved out, so we are trying to slowly build our collection back up