FIN #19, MI
Please contact TracyMom1 if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation?
I live with my Fiance and 2 children. I am disabled and my fiance works part time due to the need for him to help take care of me. We are fortunate in that we inherited a home in April, but I will not be able to buy any gifts this year for my children. Next year we may be able to finally be self sufficient now that we have an acre and we can do some homesteading type stuff. In the meantime, my children are growing like crazy and wearing floods! We now live in an area that gets up to 5 ft deep snow and I have no boots. We have been working really hard to turn our property into a self sustaining place, with what we have. We really need some tools and supplies to put up fencing so we can get some animals and protect our garden next season. I'm not able to participate a whole bunch but I can read and plan. Thank you so much for any help you can give.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) artificial fragrance
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? secular Christmas, Yule
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
*pants for kids
*boots for mom
*something from Santa for each kid
Age and gender: 12 yo girl
1. Pants size 1, tall if you can find it. she is very slim.
2. henna kit
Age and gender: 9 yo boy
1. pants size 12 slim
2 pairs of Levi's jeans, size 12 slim
2. subscription to boys life or something similar
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. tall boots for down to 20 below, either size 9 wide or men's 8 ish. Here are some examples of what I would really like: One or Two
2. Size medium or large TALL shirts for wearing under other shirts, I'm tall and my belly keeps getting a draft. My friend got one from Target the other day that I think would work well for me, long enough. It is the crew neck thermal that come on the shelves.
Sarah McLachlan: fumbling toward ecstasy CD
--Tori Amos: Under the Pink CD
--Ani DiFranco: Dilate CD
--American Beauty DVD
1. subscription to the garden planner at Mother Earth News
2. size medium whitey tighties type underpants
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. gift certificate to Tractor Supply or Lowe's to get tools/fencing supplies
2. pressure canner/cooker
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 1/15/12 at 1:47pm