FIN #20, OH
Please contact TracyMom1 if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation?
We have made less than $7,000 for the entire year and have only survived due to government assistance and selling non-essential personal belongings. I've been struggling to find more than part-time work and just started a full-time job a few weeks ago, which enables us to pay bills, but no extras. DH is unable to work, so he's a SAHD. Christmas gifts this year are going to be handmade or used and only for the kids.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? Cats and cigarette smoke.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Yule religiously and Christmas secularly.
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Pants for DS.
* Tupperwear set.
* Shirts for DH.
Age and gender: 7, male
1. Size 6 slim pants - jeans or khaki with no cargo pockets.
pair of 6 slim pants
2. Books - Heathcliff the cat, Junie B. Jones, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, etc.
"Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid"
variety of chapter books
Age and gender: 8 months, female
1. Wooden toys.
Melissa & Doug Hippo Pull Toy for infant.
wooden stackable teether
2. All-in-one or fitted cloth diapers.
6 fitted one-size diapers and 1 one-size covers.
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Wool yarn - any color, any size.
2. Black sweater jacket or cardigan - size medium.
1. Black button down shirts or thermals - size large.
2. Batteries - AA and AAA.
28 AA and 28 AAA batteries
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Tupperwear set.
2. Pots and pans, cookie sheets, etc.
silpat baking sheet and minibundt pan
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 12/20/11 at 11:32am