I have the following to share:
1. A plush My Banky snuggly blanket, looks just like the one in this link: http://www.addoway.com/viewad/MY-BANKY-White-Pink-Dottie-DOG-Baby-Blanket-565905 it doesn't have tags, but has never been used.
2. 3-4 (might find more) hand knitted baby/toddler blankets. All made for my kids but not used, mostly more girl-type colors
3. journals: 1 beautiful embossed leather journal (lined); new
1 leather journal with pretty abstract pattern on cover (lined), new
4. Hanukkah board books and books for young kids (probably good for ages 0-3?) not sure how many until I dig out the Hanukkah box later this week, but I can at least make sure there is one for each kid in a family. If the family wants, I can also include some beautiful Hanukkah candles (enough for all 8 nights) and maybe some other related stuff... not sure what made it into the box at the end of last year!
5. three games that seem to be for a Gameboy (one says that it is only for the gameboy color system). I don't have a gameboy, so I have no way to be 100% sure that these work, but I'm hoping they do and that someone can use them! the games are: Star Wars Episode I Racer (rated E); Pokemon Pinball (rated E); Perfect Dark (rated Teen).
6. one game for a V-smile (V-tech) hand held game system: Alphabet Park Adventure (letters, alphabetical order, objects, shapes, phonics, vocab, colors)
7. Taggie security blankey, probably about 18" square
8. 8 Ty brand plush girl dolls (are similar to the Groovy Girls that seem to be popular with the 5-9 year old set); all are unplayed with and most have tags.
9. Infant toy: plush bunny rabbit probably about 8 inches high, tag says "My Natural". It isn't the EXACT same as the one in this link, but is very, very similar. New without tags. http://www.livingtextiles.com/shop/item/1535775
10. I haven't made this yet, but I'd be happy to put together a sort of craft grab-bag for a child. My girls are between the ages of 1 and 6, and I'd be going through their things to share what we have, so the things would probably be best for younger children.
Just found one more thing to add tonight:
11. 4 DVDs: Bob the Builder, Bob's Favorite Adventures- opened but not watched yet.
Brainy Baby (like Baby Einstein), Shapes and Colors (ages 1-4) still in the plastic wrap
Baby Einstein: Baby Beethoven Symphony of Fun (used but great shape)
Baby Einstein: Baby Van Gogh (used by great shape)
12. gently used CDs: Joan Osborne, Righteous Love
Tori Amos, To venus and Back (2 cd set)
Monumental Classics Volumes I, 3 and 4 (sorry, haven't found volume 2 yet but will include it if I find it!)
13. Official PC South Park game, rated Mature. My husband says this is an older game, but maybe someone will want it! On the back it says it needs Windows 95/98... I don't know enough about computers to know if it will work with later versions, but hopefully the person who wants it will know!
8 Ty Brand Dolls Requested 11/6, Edited by TiredX2
Taggie Security Blanket and Gender Neutral Baby Blankets requested 11/6, Edited by TiredX2
"My Banky" and Girly Baby Blankets Requested 11/7, Edited by TiredX2
Journal and Hannukah Board Books Requested 11/7, Edited by TiredX2
Joan Osborne & Tori Amos CDs Requested 11/9, Edited by TiredX2
Craft Grab Bag Requested 11/11, Edited by TiredX2
DVDs Requested 11/16, Edited by TiredX2
Gameboy Games Requested 11/21, Edited by TiredX2