FIN #23, CO
Please contact weliveintheforest if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation? Dh was laid off this year around July. This is our second layoff in 2 years. I am currently looking for work, but have very few skills...so it is taking longer than I expected. We pay our bills, but things like quality food for my Celiac daughter takes a large chunk of our money.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke). We are a Celiac (gluten free) family with allergies to dairy as well.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? We celebrate the seasons, but not secular holidays.
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Warm socks for the whole family (although DD and DH take priority)
* Winter snow boots for DD
* Warm pjs for Dd
Child #1: A
Age and gender: Nearly 4, female.
1. Warm pjs, size 3t. Can wear bigger or smaller if needed.
2. Winter snow boots, size 71/2-8.
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Warm socks, as we try not to turn the heat on unless we have too.
2. Thermals. I'm a medium, most likely. Pant size 6.
Adult #2: Husband
1. Wool socks for when he gets called to plow snow this winter
2 pairs wool socks
2. Thermals. He is a small/medium. Pants size 34 waist, 32 length.
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. A gift card to a store that sells gluten free food would be very helpful. We have all the basics here- WF, WM, Target, Sprouts, etc.
2. Warm clothing.
Thank you Holiday Helper for helping these families. In the past its been such a blessing.
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 12/14/11 at 3:05pm