FIN #36, CO
Please contact HappyHappyMommy if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation?
I am a single mom. I left the husband last year after I finally had enough of 10 years of domestic violence against myself and my children. We are still struggling to get on our feet, living on state assistance and housing. This past summer, I unexpectedly became pregnant by someone I’d only just met, and he immediately denied involvement then disappeared. So I will soon be raising 4 children on my own, while attending school full-time and having go back to work in April. My children and I have very little family in the area and only a few friends.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) none
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas & Pagan Yule
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this cannot include direct financial help such as bills paid):
*Baby items (ANY – we have nothing for the baby)
4 baby blankets, 3 soft books, 2 large board books, a wooden teething toy, 2 soft infant toys, 1 soft infant mirror toy, 1 pair new warm baby slippers/booties
*Winter clothes for the children
due date: February 2012
1. Baby clothes (lots of warm newborn sleepers would be great, to get us through the first months)
7 NB outfits
2 3m girl sleepers
a tan hooded snowsuit with bear ears (3-6 months) and a snowpants and coat set in chocolate brown (0-6 months).
2. Blankets or a sling (small-size ring sling, if anyone has one)
maya wrap ring sling
My Banky" snuggly blanket
Age and gender: 8-year old male
1. Pants (jeans or khakis), size 7 slim
2 pairs of khakis size 7 regular
2. Snow boots, size 13
Age and gender: 6-year old female
1. Sweaters or long-sleeve warm shirts, size 5/6
2. Snow boots, size 11
Age and gender: 3-year old male
1. Sweaters or long-sleeve warm shirts, size 4T
LS shirts for 3yo boy
2. Snow boots, size 7
gently used size 7 snow boots.
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Maternity clothes (size SMALL – I am very tiny and petite). In shirts I can wear a small or medium but in pants it usually has to be small. Dresses I can fit up to a size 4-6.
4 gently used shirts for sleeping in for the mama
Thank you so much!!
2. Socks, nursing bras (34 C), comfy shirts for sleeping in, that type of thing (No, I don’t mind gently used!)
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Blankets and kids’ sheets (twin and toddler size)
couple handknit baby/toddler blankets
2. Oddly, I need a mixer for the kitchen (even just a hand mixer)
$75 visa gift card for snow clothing, through Hyland's program
Edited by QueenOfTheMeadow - 12/21/11 at 4:33pm