I just found out, who's with me?
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 3/11/14 at 10:56pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
July 2012post #1 of 1411/8/11 at 5:58amThread Starterpost #2 of 1411/8/11 at 9:09ampost #3 of 1411/8/11 at 2:03pmpost #4 of 1411/11/11 at 11:07ampost #5 of 1411/11/11 at 3:21pmpost #6 of 1411/11/11 at 3:39pm
Oh wow!!!!! - I´m so excited to meet you!
I´m due with #2 on July 14th.
How are you at the moment?
I was today at 6+0 and am so happy not to be sick, yet. Because my first pregnancy was a disaster, as I was sick (AND "you-know-what", too) the whole 10 months. Hope not have this experience again.post #7 of 1411/11/11 at 5:36pm
I got my BFP yesterday, and another this morning. Still in shock . Looks like EDD is around July 20th.
There's a July 2012 due date club over in Groups: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/15/july-2012-ddcpost #8 of 1411/11/11 at 6:39pmpost #9 of 1411/12/11 at 3:35am
Hi XanaduMama - thank you so much for your hint! - everything is still brandnew for me here, so I didn´t find this club yet!
And by the way for everybody: There already exists a similar Thread! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334522/july-2012-anyone - only that you know!post #10 of 1411/12/11 at 10:42am
I'm in with you!!! It's a total surprise as I never dreamed I could become pregnant by accident. This will be my 3rd. My first two took a long time of trying to conceive. We are excited. I still feel pretty good. Tired and only a bit nauseated. I figure myself to be about 5 or 6 weeks along - due sometime around July 11th.post #11 of 1411/14/11 at 7:19pmpost #12 of 1411/16/11 at 12:49pmpost #13 of 1411/18/11 at 1:45pm
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 23 minutes ago
- › Debate This Quote 34 minutes ago
- › this is the worst news article so far. What do you think? 34 minutes ago
- › Thanks, Pharma. You created the “anti-vaccine movement” 52 minutes ago
- › mixed emotions... 54 minutes ago
- › Vaccines Are Not Money Makers 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Crockpot meals on the cheap? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapering 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › What pads are best for young girls? 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Does anyone still hang out here? 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild