I just found out, who's with me?
Related Forum Threads
- One of those days... Last post on 6/6/13 at 11:04am in I'm Pregnant
- 4 & 1/2 weeks bloated Last post on 6/10/13 at 9:16am in I'm Pregnant
- Anyone still pregnant after losing symptoms around 5 weeks? Last post on 6/7/13 at 9:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Please participate in our Lesbian Pregnancy study! Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:36pm in Queer Parenting
- Is water ok before 3hr glucose test for GD? Last post on 6/7/13 at 2:09pm in I'm Pregnant
Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a Guide to Four Great...
Edited on 6/17/13
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as NormalEdited on 6/5/13
- Single Motherhood by Choice: Going it SoloEdited on 5/29/13
- Join a Due Date Club!Edited on 6/6/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateEdited on 2/1/13
July 2012post #1 of 1411/8/11 at 5:58amThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #2 of 1411/8/11 at 9:09ampost #3 of 1411/8/11 at 2:03pmpost #4 of 1411/11/11 at 11:07ampost #5 of 1411/11/11 at 3:21pmpost #6 of 1411/11/11 at 3:39pm
Oh wow!!!!! - I´m so excited to meet you!
I´m due with #2 on July 14th.
How are you at the moment?
I was today at 6+0 and am so happy not to be sick, yet. Because my first pregnancy was a disaster, as I was sick (AND "you-know-what", too) the whole 10 months. Hope not have this experience again.post #7 of 1411/11/11 at 5:36pm
I got my BFP yesterday, and another this morning. Still in shock . Looks like EDD is around July 20th.
There's a July 2012 due date club over in Groups: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/15/july-2012-ddcpost #8 of 1411/11/11 at 6:39pmpost #9 of 1411/12/11 at 3:35am
Hi XanaduMama - thank you so much for your hint! - everything is still brandnew for me here, so I didn´t find this club yet!
And by the way for everybody: There already exists a similar Thread! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334522/july-2012-anyone - only that you know!post #10 of 1411/12/11 at 10:42am
I'm in with you!!! It's a total surprise as I never dreamed I could become pregnant by accident. This will be my 3rd. My first two took a long time of trying to conceive. We are excited. I still feel pretty good. Tired and only a bit nauseated. I figure myself to be about 5 or 6 weeks along - due sometime around July 11th.post #11 of 1411/14/11 at 7:19pmpost #12 of 1411/16/11 at 12:49pmpost #13 of 1411/18/11 at 1:45pm
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as Normal
- › Let's talk baby names! 2 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 27 minutes ago
- › What are u doing for pain/swelling postpartum and afterpains? 42 minutes ago
- › Hip pain with sleeping on side 48 minutes ago
- › resources for finding (UK) car seats 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › DH problem with anger or me -- overreacting? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Are there Christians on this DDC or any interested persons in... 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: June 2013 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Pro-vax trolls are impersonating disease-injured families on... 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama