I just found out, who's with me?
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 11/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
July 2012post #1 of 1411/8/11 at 5:58amThread Starterpost #2 of 1411/8/11 at 9:09ampost #3 of 1411/8/11 at 2:03pmpost #4 of 1411/11/11 at 11:07ampost #5 of 1411/11/11 at 3:21pmpost #6 of 1411/11/11 at 3:39pm
Oh wow!!!!! - I´m so excited to meet you!
I´m due with #2 on July 14th.
How are you at the moment?
I was today at 6+0 and am so happy not to be sick, yet. Because my first pregnancy was a disaster, as I was sick (AND "you-know-what", too) the whole 10 months. Hope not have this experience again.post #7 of 1411/11/11 at 5:36pm
I got my BFP yesterday, and another this morning. Still in shock . Looks like EDD is around July 20th.
There's a July 2012 due date club over in Groups: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/15/july-2012-ddcpost #8 of 1411/11/11 at 6:39pmpost #9 of 1411/12/11 at 3:35am
Hi XanaduMama - thank you so much for your hint! - everything is still brandnew for me here, so I didn´t find this club yet!
And by the way for everybody: There already exists a similar Thread! http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1334522/july-2012-anyone - only that you know!post #10 of 1411/12/11 at 10:42am
I'm in with you!!! It's a total surprise as I never dreamed I could become pregnant by accident. This will be my 3rd. My first two took a long time of trying to conceive. We are excited. I still feel pretty good. Tired and only a bit nauseated. I figure myself to be about 5 or 6 weeks along - due sometime around July 11th.post #11 of 1411/14/11 at 7:19pmpost #12 of 1411/16/11 at 12:49pmpost #13 of 1411/18/11 at 1:45pm
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 1 minute ago
- › Swedish seats good from birth? 1 minute ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, and Book... 6 minutes ago
- › Natural alternative to Mederma Scar cream 7 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Journal: Mindful Eating 8 minutes ago
- › EC 12 minutes ago
- › Legal Advice Needed Fighting 50/50 Child Custody (Pennsylvania) 12 minutes ago
- › December Chat 16 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 16 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo