A friend's son has been exposed via an infected classmate. We can choose to be exposed, but I guess we should wait to see if the friend's son actually contracts it? When would be the ideal timing?
Also, is it a bad idea to expose my son when he has another virus? He's been sick for the last week: head and chest congestion and a very wet cough.
Lastly, what about potentially exposing other visitors? My sister, who is pregnant, will be visiting with her husband at Christmas time. Since the chicken pox incubation can be up to 21 days, that seems like it's maybe not far enough away? Although I'm pretty sure she has had chicken pox, and I can find out for sure if she and her husband have both had it.