Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- March 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 4/2/13 at 10:48am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- December Chit Chat Last post on 1/2/13 at 1:58pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- July Chit Chat Last post on 8/3/12 at 2:11pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- June Chit Chat Last post on 7/4/12 at 4:47am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- April 2011 DDC Last post on 10/1/13 at 7:30am in Life with a Toddler
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Pictures of our Babies! - Page 63post #1242 of 14922/2/13 at 8:39pmpost #1243 of 14922/2/13 at 9:54pmpost #1244 of 14922/3/13 at 6:21ampost #1245 of 14922/3/13 at 7:01ampost #1246 of 14922/3/13 at 9:00ampost #1247 of 14922/3/13 at 9:19ampost #1248 of 14922/3/13 at 11:14ampost #1249 of 14922/28/13 at 10:41pm
My little guy is no longer a swaddle baby. *sigh* I'm surprised he swaddled as long as he did. Michael and Casey HATED being swaddled. Levi went 14 months with it.
"Oh hi, mom!"
In anticipation because I was going to tickle him. lol
It's like he's saying "ha! She took my picture. Did you see that?" lol
Another sleepy time picture.post #1250 of 14923/1/13 at 1:25pmpost #1251 of 14923/1/13 at 4:22pmpost #1252 of 14923/1/13 at 5:18pm
Eli not feeling well again - he fell asleep in his daddy's arm (rare thing!)
Trying to look for the phone, so he emptied out his toy basket to use it as a stool to reach up the bookshelf.
Eli hugging his bear. He usually pats the bears bum too :)
Eli's favourite place to play - when the fridge is open ;) usually I then find towers of yogurt containers in the livingroom!
Helping (well not really) unpack the groceries, cute though!
Eli was feeling sick and fell asleep next to his daddy :)
Hanging out in the park now that the weather is nice!
Happily walking through the park!
He loved seeing the flowers, although he did just want to stomp on them!post #1253 of 14923/2/13 at 11:06ampost #1254 of 14923/3/13 at 11:20ampost #1255 of 14923/4/13 at 1:24pm
Signs of spring are abounding! We are enjoying the sunshine and days spent in the park. Eli loves running around, which is totally awesome! He gets rid of energy and is ready for a nap right after! Here are a few more of the park!
Daddy has the day off and is feeding the ducks with breadcrumbs with Eli!
This is a good spot for the crumbs :) And the wild hair :):)
Walking with Daddy on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Eli exploring the flowers AGAIN :)he sits down and just points at them.
My DH took this pic, he was offering his little stick to his daddy.
I took this one, and he was offering the flower to me :)he picked it while he was sitting in the patch of flowers.
This one is from today, he was following the squirrel around :)post #1256 of 14923/4/13 at 9:35pmpost #1257 of 14923/4/13 at 10:12pmEli is solidly into 18-24 month clothes now. He is growing out of a lot of it, my mil just bought some 24 month carters, and 2T in other clothes. Not sure what he weighs though, but he is 32 inches tall (last time I measured, which was a while ago). He definitely towers over most 2 year olds at the playgroundpost #1258 of 14923/4/13 at 10:43pmpost #1259 of 14923/5/13 at 4:18amSonja, your nature pictures are lovely. He is a cutie pie.
Nicole, my oldest wasn't cuddly, the only reason he would be held as a baby was to nurse and ride in the sling. He grew into it and he's a very sweet boy who holds hands and snuggles at storytime.
City wildlife is very different than country wildlife in that they allow you to get close. Shay saw squirrels and got to feed the ducks yesterday. He thought duck feeding was the coolest thing ever. And the neighbor has 2 little dogs who he loves to watch from the window.
No drain stopper at the new house. An egg worked perfectly. The one in this picture was hard boiled after a major freak out about raw eggs.post #1260 of 14923/5/13 at 7:58am
Thanks Sara! We go to the park a lot. Eli loves feeding the ducks, though, we don't do it often, we mostly just look at them but once in a while when we have stale bread on hand, my DH shreds it and we go feed the ducks.
Nicole, my DH always complains that Eli doesn't snuggle him much. He has always snuggled me... so it is nice that he does snuggle his daddy too!
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › We lost the baby 4 seconds ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 37 seconds ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon 1 minute ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 3 minutes ago
- › Decreased Breast Tenderness 3 minutes ago
- › Newbie single mom from 13 yrs of verbal abuse and cheating. I found... 7 minutes ago
- › I put my foot in my mouth...come and let me have it! 8 minutes ago
- › 35+ Mamas 8 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 10 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have any natural remedies for wakeful babies? 10 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh