OMGoodness! That's so adorable, Sara!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- March 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 4/2/13 at 10:48am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- December Chit Chat Last post on 1/2/13 at 1:58pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- July Chit Chat Last post on 8/3/12 at 2:11pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- June Chit Chat Last post on 7/4/12 at 4:47am in November 2011 Due Date Club
- April 2011 DDC Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:13am in Life with a Toddler
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 3/31/14
- June 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 4/3/13
- September 2010 New ArrivalsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc Spotlight SignupsLast edited: 6/27/11
- March 2011 Ddc RosterLast edited: 5/2/13
Pictures of our Babies! - Page 46post #901 of 14928/22/12 at 1:26pmpost #902 of 14928/22/12 at 4:55pmpost #903 of 14928/22/12 at 7:58pmpost #904 of 14928/22/12 at 8:02pmpost #905 of 14928/23/12 at 11:14ampost #906 of 14928/24/12 at 5:53pmpost #907 of 14928/24/12 at 9:54pmpost #908 of 14928/25/12 at 8:39am
I haven't posted in a while :) so here are some updates - Eli trying out his new carseat when his grandparents came to visit
(we don't have a car, so he wasn't sure about the whole experience!)
Before Eli figured out how to roll from his back to his tummy, he used to scoot around the house on his back! :)
This is also right after he got his first front teeth.
Eli loves going to the park - he shrieks with delight when we approach the swings and smiles the entire time we spend at the park.
The summer has been fun so far!
A collage of our first park outing his year, if you click on the pic, it will be bigger :)
The grass was his second favourite part of the new experience (swings being first).post #909 of 14928/25/12 at 7:22pmpost #910 of 14928/26/12 at 6:46ampost #911 of 14928/28/12 at 9:15ampost #912 of 14928/28/12 at 7:04pm
Taken outside tonight. Note to self: if trying to shoot pictures of an almost-9-month-old, do not attempt alone. You will come out with lots of blurry one, ones where he isn't looking at you, and ones where said baby is eating dirt and ants. Only got two good pictures and the composition isn't that great. *shrug* Maybe tomorrow.post #913 of 14928/28/12 at 7:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by KaliShanti
Taken outside tonight. Note to self: if trying to shoot pictures of an almost-9-month-old, do not attempt alone. You will come out with lots of blurry one, ones where he isn't looking at you, and ones where said baby is eating dirt and ants. Only got two good pictures and the composition isn't that great. *shrug* Maybe tomorrow.
LOL. I want to see the ones of him eating ants!post #914 of 14928/29/12 at 4:08pmpost #915 of 14928/29/12 at 4:51pmpost #916 of 14928/30/12 at 2:33pmpost #917 of 14928/31/12 at 6:03ampost #918 of 14928/31/12 at 9:34ampost #919 of 14929/1/12 at 12:04pm
Haven't put up pics in a while... here a couple. If you're on my facebook, you've probably seen them already.
She is pretty awesome at standing lately. She has even been letting go and standing on her own for a few seconds!
This was from today. We moved DD1's play kitchen into the kitchen (rearranging furniture to move Greta in with DD1!) Greta LOVES the kitchen!
- June 2011 Ddc Roster
- › One concerned parent to another 8 minutes ago
- › Pool at MIL's house - wwyd? 9 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 10 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 13 minutes ago
- › One concerned parent to another 14 minutes ago
- › Stripped membranes 18 minutes ago
- › Pre-teen wild child? 30 minutes ago
- › The Real Reason Kids Aren't Getting Vaccines 32 minutes ago
- › Coffeehouse spirituality for wandering souls 41 minutes ago
- › friends children say "Oh my god" all the time... 49 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness