Guess what causes:
- restless legs
- joint pain
- muscle weakness
- trouble swallowing (I keep getting pills stuck)
- feeling really run down
- hair loss
- depression (which is just starting these last few days)
- can lead to plugged ducts or mastitis
- is a leading cause of recurrent mastitis
- makes you more prone to infections in general
- rapid heart rate (took it three times and it was 97, 94, and 93)
- night sweats (which I have...which is why you see me in a tank top and no covers when the room is cold)
Guess what causes all of this? Low iron. Guess who calculated how much iron she gets in a day and found out it's next to nothing since I haven't had much red meat and I don't eat bread or cereals that are fortified? Guess who had her ferritin tested during pregnancy at the end and found it was low?
Oh please let this be the answer to all my woes. Please, please, please. Seriously every issue I have is linked to this. Please oh please. Off to eat a cow... just kidding.