lilmom - I am so, so sorry for your loss. I was so excited for your BFP, and I'm glad you shared with us, even if this LO wasn't able to make it earthside. I hope maybe this will help your body remember that, hey, it can get pregnant! In the meantime, you and your family are in my prayers.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 11/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 4/18/14 at 12:11pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread - Winter 2011/2012 - Page 10post #181 of 2102/20/12 at 6:50ampost #182 of 2102/20/12 at 7:24ampost #183 of 2102/20/12 at 7:25ampost #184 of 2102/20/12 at 8:07pmpost #185 of 2102/21/12 at 10:06amThread StarterAfter all those contractions on Saturday, I had none on Sunday, but I woke up at 2:05 AM Monday February 20, 2012 (37 weeks 4 days) with a contraction and my water breaking. I called my midwife. Contractions continued, starting about 4-6 minutes apart. They were 2-3 minutes apart by around 5 AM when my midwife arrived. She checked me and I was 5-6 cm dilated, so we left for the hospital around 5:30 AM. I was completely dilated and started pushing around 6:45 AM. Nolan Quinn was born at 7:27 AM, weighing 3370g, 7 lbs 7 oz. I had one small upwards tear that did not require stitches. We were home again around 11 AM, everything went so fast. He has a tiny 11th finger on his left hand, which is barely attached and will need to be removed.post #186 of 2102/21/12 at 10:55ampost #187 of 2102/21/12 at 10:55ampost #188 of 2102/21/12 at 9:50pmpost #189 of 2102/22/12 at 12:37ampost #190 of 2102/22/12 at 8:32ampost #191 of 2102/22/12 at 11:00ampost #192 of 2102/22/12 at 11:00ampost #193 of 2102/27/12 at 12:42pmpost #194 of 2102/27/12 at 1:09pmpost #195 of 2102/29/12 at 8:43amThread Starterpost #196 of 2102/29/12 at 4:06pm
Don't have much time nowadays, but I wanted to send hugs to lilmom. I hope you are back here very soon.
Congratulations, Kyamo! I'm glad your labor was fast. Just watch out that the second one could be even faster. My first was under 2.5 hours, and my second 1 hour exactly.
My little girl is 7 weeks old now. She is growing so fast! She was born a bit small, but is eating like crazy. Already up from 3010g to ~4750g this Sunday (we always weigh her after her Sunday bath). She is getting so tall, too. She hardly gets to wear her clothes before they are too small.
Usually, she eats every 2-3 hours during the day but. . . she's sleeping through the night! Since 6 weeks. Before that, she woke up 1x/night for a feeding. She is very high maintenance during the day, though. A real princess. She will not sleep unless in her beloved Ergo (we had a Moby, but she hated it because she could not look out), and I need to be walking around. I was on my feet for half the day yesterday. It's good exercise, at least.
The downside of sleeping through the night is I think I may have had a period already. Not ovulatory, I'm sure. It's weird because I was still not done bleeding from the birth. I was down to hardly noticeable spotting, almost nothing, then I started to bleed again. Very weird.
Hope everyone is well and looking forward to seeing all your beautiful babies!post #197 of 2102/29/12 at 4:57pmpost #198 of 2102/29/12 at 9:02pmpost #199 of 2103/20/12 at 7:43amThread Starterpost #200 of 2103/21/12 at 7:23pm
Oh my goodness... he has grown so much, Kyamo!
AFM, our ultrasound today (19 weeks) went well! The tech was mostly concerned with taking measurements, which was sort of a bummer, but we did get to see a few things. Heart is definitely beating, so that is good! And this baby is definitely a BOY. Not ambiguous at all on that point! I'll have to wait a week and a half to see what the midwife has to say about it, but so far so good!
How is everyone else? If no one else volunteers, I can probably start a spring thread Friday. Busy until then.
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Shortening cervix 16 weeks 53 seconds ago
- › What would make this group more interesting? 1 minute ago
- › Prentice Hall lit versus Oak Meadow lit 8th Grade 1 minute ago
- › How often do you...? 6 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 6 minutes ago
- › Third Delivery/ Recovery? 7 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 8 minutes ago
- › Any morning sickness-ers left? 9 minutes ago
- › Do you post online reviews for products/services? 10 minutes ago
- › Spotlight on Kateaton 14 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › When Mothering Means Chaos by AmandaK
- › Calming Yourself During Colic: Expert tips... by KidsInTheHouse
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo