Lots of familiar faces in here... just peeking around to see what I've missed. I'm hoping to be joining you all soon. I'll be six weeks this weekend. :) So far, the betas are excellent (supposedly a bit high for averages) and my first u/s is on Monday. I'm not excited yet. I guess once it's more of a sure thing I'll feel better, or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How old were you when you had your first baby? Last post on Yesterday at 6:12 pm in Birth and Beyond
- I'm Refusing All U/S.. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:09am in I'm Pregnant
- Everything smells rotten and disgusting Last post on 5/7/13 at 11:08am in I'm Pregnant
- Just Got Chewed Out During my Appt... And Walked Out Last post on 5/18/13 at 2:08am in I'm Pregnant
- 5+ years between pregnancies questions.... Last post on 4/28/13 at 11:18am in I'm Pregnant
Join a Due Date Club!
Edited on 5/3/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateEdited on 2/1/13
- New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going NaturalEdited on 11/15/12
- Let the Baby Decide: The Case Against Inducing LaborEdited on 3/18/13
- Guest Blogger Jenna Hull on The "Due Date" ThingEdited on 4/7/13
The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread - Winter 2011/2012 - Page 11post #201 of 2103/22/12 at 11:14pmpost #202 of 2103/24/12 at 3:23am
Thanks for the photos! So lovely!
I am almost 27 weeks and we are in the middle of another foster placement: a tiny, sweet baby boy. Comparing to our previous placement, this one has been very easy, both physically and mentally. I am loving every moment of it and think I would like to continue in the future, when our own baby boy is older. This pregnancy has been much easier than the one many years ago. At the moment I feel quite "normal", even with the night wakings with the baby and all. Just feel so very, very blessed.post #203 of 2103/26/12 at 8:34pmKparker!!!
I was just stopping by to stalk all my favorite threads and saw you in here with a little timeline under your name!!!!
I am so completely thrilled and ecstatic for you and DH! I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy, I'll be watching!
AFM - Its been quiet around here! I miss all the updates from the oldtime BSL Mamas that were preggo with me, so many have just disappeared. If you are around, update us... please!!!!
All is well with us - baby-DS will be 2 at the end of June. He's super adorable and so much fun!!! He is just a really sweet, laidback, silly boy. Very much a mama's boy at this point!
Here are some pics (he did the french fry pose all on his own, he's so goofy!):
Bye for now... will be stalking!post #204 of 2103/27/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #205 of 2103/28/12 at 3:00amlisko, it's great to see you!! I've missed your presence. Caleb is absolutely adorable, and I can't believe he's almost 2!!! Give us more details!
kparker, another WAHOOOOOOOOOO for you, lady!!!
LTB, it sounds ilke such a fulfilling experience. I'm glad it's going well!post #206 of 2103/29/12 at 10:05pm
I'm due around November 17th according to the internets. I'll be referred to the OB/midwife of my choice here in another week and a half. I think that's a big step, leaving the RE for "normal" doctors!post #207 of 2104/8/12 at 9:00ampost #208 of 2104/8/12 at 5:02pm
I've been following you ladies (LTB, CACountryGirl, Kinza, Monkey, Sweetest, kparker and sadly lilmom). I wanted to drop in and say I've graduated! I'm 13 weeks! I hope the best for all of you in your pregnancies!!post #209 of 2104/9/12 at 1:18am
OH, Wissa, so happy for you!!
MBA.. Tell your doc that other civilized countries haven't even thought if giving this iron rice crap.... That is a very American thing. Somehow, though, the babies survive in other countries as well. ;) Though, TBH, I probably would just nod and whatever and not really engage in the conversation. Might also look for a different doc, if at all possible.
I am 29 weeks, fostering a 1.5 month old for another week or so, and doing really well. I am soooo much bigger than in my first pregnancy, though. Acceptable, but would not be my first choice.
- The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread - Winter 2011/2012
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean Rate
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 4 minutes ago
- › I DID IT!!! YAY....... or NOT :( 6 minutes ago
- › Move to Hawaii with only one income? 21 minutes ago
- › Ipad for homeschooling 23 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 26 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 28 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 34 minutes ago
- › Did anyone not have gestational diabetes during a previous... 40 minutes ago
- › Do Cesareans limit your family size? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo