Lots of familiar faces in here... just peeking around to see what I've missed. I'm hoping to be joining you all soon. I'll be six weeks this weekend. :) So far, the betas are excellent (supposedly a bit high for averages) and my first u/s is on Monday. I'm not excited yet. I guess once it's more of a sure thing I'll feel better, or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 11/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 4/18/14 at 12:11pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread - Winter 2011/2012 - Page 11post #201 of 2103/22/12 at 11:14pmpost #202 of 2103/24/12 at 3:23am
Thanks for the photos! So lovely!
I am almost 27 weeks and we are in the middle of another foster placement: a tiny, sweet baby boy. Comparing to our previous placement, this one has been very easy, both physically and mentally. I am loving every moment of it and think I would like to continue in the future, when our own baby boy is older. This pregnancy has been much easier than the one many years ago. At the moment I feel quite "normal", even with the night wakings with the baby and all. Just feel so very, very blessed.post #203 of 2103/26/12 at 8:34pmKparker!!!
I was just stopping by to stalk all my favorite threads and saw you in here with a little timeline under your name!!!!
I am so completely thrilled and ecstatic for you and DH! I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy, I'll be watching!
AFM - Its been quiet around here! I miss all the updates from the oldtime BSL Mamas that were preggo with me, so many have just disappeared. If you are around, update us... please!!!!
All is well with us - baby-DS will be 2 at the end of June. He's super adorable and so much fun!!! He is just a really sweet, laidback, silly boy. Very much a mama's boy at this point!
Here are some pics (he did the french fry pose all on his own, he's so goofy!):
Bye for now... will be stalking!post #204 of 2103/27/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #205 of 2103/28/12 at 3:00ampost #206 of 2103/29/12 at 10:05pmpost #207 of 2104/8/12 at 9:00ampost #208 of 2104/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #209 of 2104/9/12 at 1:18am
OH, Wissa, so happy for you!!
MBA.. Tell your doc that other civilized countries haven't even thought if giving this iron rice crap.... That is a very American thing. Somehow, though, the babies survive in other countries as well. ;) Though, TBH, I probably would just nod and whatever and not really engage in the conversation. Might also look for a different doc, if at all possible.
I am 29 weeks, fostering a 1.5 month old for another week or so, and doing really well. I am soooo much bigger than in my first pregnancy, though. Acceptable, but would not be my first choice.
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Christian: What does a spiritual leader do in a marriage? 2 minutes ago
- › Make A Sentence, New Word Game 5 minutes ago
- › Anybody thinking about their 'to do' list or 'to get' list before... 7 minutes ago
- › HOLY SH#$%¥*T! We are due next month - April Chat Thread : ) 7 minutes ago
- › Love It, Hate It, Never Tried It 9 minutes ago
- › The person below me..... 10 minutes ago
- › Birth is Birth is Birth 13 minutes ago
- › April Unschooling Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Pool at MIL's house - wwyd? 34 minutes ago
- › Splitting Expenses and Income- SAHM married 20 years 38 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness