Lots of familiar faces in here... just peeking around to see what I've missed. I'm hoping to be joining you all soon. I'll be six weeks this weekend. :) So far, the betas are excellent (supposedly a bit high for averages) and my first u/s is on Monday. I'm not excited yet. I guess once it's more of a sure thing I'll feel better, or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicPregnancytagged by System, 11/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
- Nuchal Translucency? Last post on 9/18/13 at 2:34pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
The BSL Graduate/Stalking Thread - Winter 2011/2012 - Page 11post #201 of 2103/22/12 at 11:14pmpost #202 of 2103/24/12 at 3:23am
Thanks for the photos! So lovely!
I am almost 27 weeks and we are in the middle of another foster placement: a tiny, sweet baby boy. Comparing to our previous placement, this one has been very easy, both physically and mentally. I am loving every moment of it and think I would like to continue in the future, when our own baby boy is older. This pregnancy has been much easier than the one many years ago. At the moment I feel quite "normal", even with the night wakings with the baby and all. Just feel so very, very blessed.post #203 of 2103/26/12 at 8:34pmKparker!!!
I was just stopping by to stalk all my favorite threads and saw you in here with a little timeline under your name!!!!
I am so completely thrilled and ecstatic for you and DH! I hope all continues to go well with the pregnancy, I'll be watching!
AFM - Its been quiet around here! I miss all the updates from the oldtime BSL Mamas that were preggo with me, so many have just disappeared. If you are around, update us... please!!!!
All is well with us - baby-DS will be 2 at the end of June. He's super adorable and so much fun!!! He is just a really sweet, laidback, silly boy. Very much a mama's boy at this point!
Here are some pics (he did the french fry pose all on his own, he's so goofy!):
Bye for now... will be stalking!post #204 of 2103/27/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #205 of 2103/28/12 at 3:00ampost #206 of 2103/29/12 at 10:05pmpost #207 of 2104/8/12 at 9:00ampost #208 of 2104/8/12 at 5:02pmpost #209 of 2104/9/12 at 1:18am
OH, Wissa, so happy for you!!
MBA.. Tell your doc that other civilized countries haven't even thought if giving this iron rice crap.... That is a very American thing. Somehow, though, the babies survive in other countries as well. ;) Though, TBH, I probably would just nod and whatever and not really engage in the conversation. Might also look for a different doc, if at all possible.
I am 29 weeks, fostering a 1.5 month old for another week or so, and doing really well. I am soooo much bigger than in my first pregnancy, though. Acceptable, but would not be my first choice.
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › December chat thread! 1 minute ago
- › Introduction 5 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 8 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 11 minutes ago
- › Crochet vs. Knitting, what's the difference/ which one is easier to... 12 minutes ago
- › Have there been huge changes, within the last few years, in the way... 15 minutes ago
- › Birthday invite with “Please no plastic toys” 16 minutes ago
- › What does your baby eat for breakfast? 17 minutes ago
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 18 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo