Eesh! A to-do list. I guess it's time to make one, eh?
The 1st two are the biggest deal
- Put car-seat in
- Pack hospital bag
- Make something yummy for L&D nurses
- Buy sposies/health care items, nipple pads, a robe maybe?
- Take some stuff to thrift store/back to store
- Get shelves done in closet
- Put boxes of stuff we no longer have room for in the attic
- Christmas shopping! I don't have a single present. I have no ideas for anyone. Luckily, I live very far away from everyone so amazon is my usual go-to shopping stop. I was hoping to be crafty, but I think all the baby-having between my friends and I has left me crafted-out.
- Crazy-lady cleaning - like the carpets and walls and ceilings. The house is clean otherwise.
- One last sort through clothes and diapers. I know we're ok, I just want to count everything again, lol. Oh, and one of the cats decided to go digging through some of my sorted clothes so they have become unsorted.
That's not too bad, actually!