cry 884, I have found that temping has helped me have information to discuss with my doctor about why I am still not pregnant after 8 months. If I hadn't been temping, seeing an increase temp that showed that I was in fact ovulating, I am not sure my doctor would have done any thing about my tiredness and low BBT which seems to have connections to hypothyroidism. Still not sure it has done all I want it to do but I think I am a couple days past ovulation so maybe in 2 weeks or so we will have some more BFPs. I would totally recommend temping just to see what your body is doing. Like nemrac said, the OPKs help you guess at when you are going to ovulate, but the temperature tells if you if you actually did ovulate definitively.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on 3/10/14 at 11:07am in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Bajingo Juice - TTC #1 in our 30's - December 2011 - Page 10post #181 of 19312/30/11 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #182 of 19312/31/11 at 1:05pmpost #183 of 1931/1/12 at 6:30pm
Hello Ladies! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday.
The stress of actively TTC wasn't working with our holiday at all - so DH and I took the month not thinking about TTC at all, with all of our family and social engagements. In fact, we were looking forward to having a few months before getting ready for a baby.
And guess what? I have now had five strong BFP's, with different tests, starting yesterday. Last week, I was exhausted and my bbs have become increasingly tender and sore. This is it! EDD 9/9/2012! I'm ready go move to graduates.post #184 of 1931/2/12 at 10:40ampost #185 of 1931/2/12 at 4:32pmpost #186 of 1931/2/12 at 9:24pmpost #187 of 1931/3/12 at 1:34am
Calpurnia - Congrats lady!! That is amazing news, so happy for you and what an amazing start to the year!
nemrac - Im so sorry :( I was totally crossing my fingers for you this month
Juicy - Welcome! This is a really fantastic group of women and I'm super thankful to have had their support since joining so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Although of course I hope your stay is short! I look forward to hearing how the OB visit goes, hopefully you'll get some good solid answers that you can start working on.
AFM - 12 DPO here and no real sign of AF yet apart from being a bit extra hungry, however that could also just be this holiday period where I've gotten used to eating too much! I think she's due in 3 days or so and since my temp is still high I'm going to try and hold out until at least then. Also, I'm wondering if my chart might be triphasic? Especially if you discard the CD 9 & 14 temps since I'd taken it quite a bit late (holiday sleep ins!). Any thoughts?post #188 of 1931/3/12 at 9:10ampost #189 of 1931/3/12 at 10:54ampost #190 of 1931/4/12 at 3:16amThread Starter
JuicyPakwan, I would be more than happy to add you to the BJC thread. How old are you? I actually appreciate the 30 somethings that have had kids to give us first timers some perspective. At least you know you can get pregnant. I am not sure if it is even happening for me at all. I am not a POAS addict so I haven't even run across a "chemical pregnancy" as some here have.
I am planning to post up a new January thread tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day!post #191 of 1931/4/12 at 6:41am
Juicy: Have they done CD21 testing on you to check your progesterone levels? I feel like progesterone is a major factor for a lot of women and we don't even know!
Lilac: How are you feeling on your thyroid pills? Any different? I'm hoping better.
AFM: My Dr. gave me Crinone gel (progesterone) to use until my blood tests come back... just wondering if any of you have any experience with it?post #192 of 1931/4/12 at 1:47pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › would you consider using online school? 1 minute ago
- › mthfr mutation and vaccines 41 minutes ago
- › Copper IUD and Side effects 43 minutes ago
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 51 minutes ago
- › Autism Daily Newscast author is clueless about vaccine ingredients 53 minutes ago
- › Babystuff: What to store and what to sell? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Nightmares about my mother, I need a good night's sleep 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › If pregnant will be 13 weeks! 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › I'm on a decluttering roll! 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › do you wear make-up? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo