cry 884, I have found that temping has helped me have information to discuss with my doctor about why I am still not pregnant after 8 months. If I hadn't been temping, seeing an increase temp that showed that I was in fact ovulating, I am not sure my doctor would have done any thing about my tiredness and low BBT which seems to have connections to hypothyroidism. Still not sure it has done all I want it to do but I think I am a couple days past ovulation so maybe in 2 weeks or so we will have some more BFPs. I would totally recommend temping just to see what your body is doing. Like nemrac said, the OPKs help you guess at when you are going to ovulate, but the temperature tells if you if you actually did ovulate definitively.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Today at 2:51 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
It's Beginning to Look A Lot like Bajingo Juice - TTC #1 in our 30's - December 2011 - Page 10post #181 of 19312/30/11 at 6:27pmThread Starterpost #182 of 19312/31/11 at 1:05pmpost #183 of 1931/1/12 at 6:30pm
Hello Ladies! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday.
The stress of actively TTC wasn't working with our holiday at all - so DH and I took the month not thinking about TTC at all, with all of our family and social engagements. In fact, we were looking forward to having a few months before getting ready for a baby.
And guess what? I have now had five strong BFP's, with different tests, starting yesterday. Last week, I was exhausted and my bbs have become increasingly tender and sore. This is it! EDD 9/9/2012! I'm ready go move to graduates.post #184 of 1931/2/12 at 10:40ampost #185 of 1931/2/12 at 4:32pmpost #186 of 1931/2/12 at 9:24pmpost #187 of 1931/3/12 at 1:34am
Calpurnia - Congrats lady!! That is amazing news, so happy for you and what an amazing start to the year!
nemrac - Im so sorry :( I was totally crossing my fingers for you this month
Juicy - Welcome! This is a really fantastic group of women and I'm super thankful to have had their support since joining so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Although of course I hope your stay is short! I look forward to hearing how the OB visit goes, hopefully you'll get some good solid answers that you can start working on.
AFM - 12 DPO here and no real sign of AF yet apart from being a bit extra hungry, however that could also just be this holiday period where I've gotten used to eating too much! I think she's due in 3 days or so and since my temp is still high I'm going to try and hold out until at least then. Also, I'm wondering if my chart might be triphasic? Especially if you discard the CD 9 & 14 temps since I'd taken it quite a bit late (holiday sleep ins!). Any thoughts?post #188 of 1931/3/12 at 9:10ampost #189 of 1931/3/12 at 10:54ampost #190 of 1931/4/12 at 3:16amThread Starter
JuicyPakwan, I would be more than happy to add you to the BJC thread. How old are you? I actually appreciate the 30 somethings that have had kids to give us first timers some perspective. At least you know you can get pregnant. I am not sure if it is even happening for me at all. I am not a POAS addict so I haven't even run across a "chemical pregnancy" as some here have.
I am planning to post up a new January thread tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day!post #191 of 1931/4/12 at 6:41am
Juicy: Have they done CD21 testing on you to check your progesterone levels? I feel like progesterone is a major factor for a lot of women and we don't even know!
Lilac: How are you feeling on your thyroid pills? Any different? I'm hoping better.
AFM: My Dr. gave me Crinone gel (progesterone) to use until my blood tests come back... just wondering if any of you have any experience with it?post #192 of 1931/4/12 at 1:47pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 7 minutes ago
- › Brining a turkey in kombucha how long should I let it ferment? 11 minutes ago
- › Why do I feel foolish after a random act of kindness? 12 minutes ago
- › Placenta Plans? 12 minutes ago
- › Unitarian Universalist Thread or Group? 16 minutes ago
- › Can you please recommend a great GF cookbook? 18 minutes ago
- › 1st time mom to a sagittarius :) 19 minutes ago
- › No heartbeat. Gone. 21 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, and Book... 26 minutes ago
- › introducing myself! 26 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by dangill
- › The Night Before Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snow Queen by Melanie Mayo
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › The Snowy Day by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Monica S
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo