That is definitely a BFP, kparker. Much darker than the first few I took after my IVF.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Today at 6:16 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Bitter Sushi Ladies - December 2011 - Page 4post #62 of 733/7/12 at 1:48pmpost #63 of 733/7/12 at 2:07pmpost #64 of 733/9/12 at 8:31ampost #65 of 733/9/12 at 9:25ampost #66 of 733/12/12 at 3:31ampost #67 of 733/22/12 at 10:47pmpost #68 of 733/23/12 at 3:16ampost #69 of 733/23/12 at 10:41am
Glad to see the thread up again. I check in on to see how folks are doing and Kparker is right, it has been a ghost town.
Yeah K! I don't really know you, but I love to see BSL BFP's!
Kinza- I also love to see those 2 little beating hearts on your ticker. So glad that things are going well. Have not really connected with my DDC in the same way I did with BSL, so my thoughts stay with you all.
Take Care allpost #70 of 733/24/12 at 3:18amQuote:
Same thing here. I always thought that I would not be able to relate to them if I ever got to join one. It has been true.
Our big news at the moment is that we are in the middle of another short term foster placement, this time caring for a newborn. I am absolutely loving every moment of it! I wish I had started earlier, even with all the pain I was working through. I guess I was not ready then, though. Now I am thinking I might like to do this in the future, also, though I have also found out that I really prefer the littlest ones, so I might even lower the age limit. Dealing with the parents, many of whom seem to get pregnant easily, has not been hard the way I thought. I just feel such sadness for the ones that are not able to parent.
Wishing you all peace and lots of luck... and answers for those who would like them.post #71 of 733/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #72 of 733/27/12 at 3:14ampost #73 of 734/11/12 at 7:41pmJust peeking in on the BSLs. I miss you all. I pulled up my fertility friend chart tonight, and that chapter of my life just seems so long ago and foreign to me now, but I think of you guys here in the thick of it a lot.
I have to really start charting again b/c DH is wanting to TTA right now. And honestly, though I would welcome another LO, we don't need one just yet. I've kept track here and there of some of my fertility signs since the baby, but I just haven't been consistent. In some ways, AF would be welcomed around here.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 4 minutes ago
- › Weight gain 6 minutes ago
- › Welcome! Introduce yourself! 7 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 11 minutes ago
- › Natural Hair Conditioner for Toddler? 18 minutes ago
- › Homebirth midwife in central MA? 18 minutes ago
- › Starting solids 19 minutes ago
- › What were you fed? 20 minutes ago
- › I don't like playing with my kid 20 minutes ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 21 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo