That is definitely a BFP, kparker. Much darker than the first few I took after my IVF.
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/6/11
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Bitter Sushi Ladies - December 2011 - Page 4post #62 of 733/7/12 at 1:48pmpost #63 of 733/7/12 at 2:07pmpost #64 of 733/9/12 at 8:31ampost #65 of 733/9/12 at 9:25ampost #66 of 733/12/12 at 3:31ampost #67 of 733/22/12 at 10:47pmpost #68 of 733/23/12 at 3:16ampost #69 of 733/23/12 at 10:41am
Glad to see the thread up again. I check in on to see how folks are doing and Kparker is right, it has been a ghost town.
Yeah K! I don't really know you, but I love to see BSL BFP's!
Kinza- I also love to see those 2 little beating hearts on your ticker. So glad that things are going well. Have not really connected with my DDC in the same way I did with BSL, so my thoughts stay with you all.
Take Care allpost #70 of 733/24/12 at 3:18amQuote:
Same thing here. I always thought that I would not be able to relate to them if I ever got to join one. It has been true.
Our big news at the moment is that we are in the middle of another short term foster placement, this time caring for a newborn. I am absolutely loving every moment of it! I wish I had started earlier, even with all the pain I was working through. I guess I was not ready then, though. Now I am thinking I might like to do this in the future, also, though I have also found out that I really prefer the littlest ones, so I might even lower the age limit. Dealing with the parents, many of whom seem to get pregnant easily, has not been hard the way I thought. I just feel such sadness for the ones that are not able to parent.
Wishing you all peace and lots of luck... and answers for those who would like them.post #71 of 733/26/12 at 7:36pmpost #72 of 733/27/12 at 3:14ampost #73 of 734/11/12 at 7:41pmJust peeking in on the BSLs. I miss you all. I pulled up my fertility friend chart tonight, and that chapter of my life just seems so long ago and foreign to me now, but I think of you guys here in the thick of it a lot.
I have to really start charting again b/c DH is wanting to TTA right now. And honestly, though I would welcome another LO, we don't need one just yet. I've kept track here and there of some of my fertility signs since the baby, but I just haven't been consistent. In some ways, AF would be welcomed around here.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Single Mamas By Choice 47 seconds ago
- › 2014 in 2014 1 minute ago
- › Back to work ft - surprised by how unsupportive some people are... 3 minutes ago
- › Gear Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 5 minutes ago
- › The BEST baby product you own? 8 minutes ago
- › Working non conventional hours and childcare? 9 minutes ago
- › Hushamok Hammock 10 minutes ago
- › Are you exercising? 16 minutes ago
- › Bad Behavior by Disrespectful Young Aupairgirl 16 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea