That is definitely a BFP, kparker. Much darker than the first few I took after my IVF.
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:23am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
Bitter Sushi Ladies - December 2011 - Page 4
Last 2 weeks, sinus infection, ear infection, and hardly anything I can take to make it better :( Just had my abx switched and today I finally feel like a person again. Six weeks on Saturday. First u/s is Monday. Maybe then I'll be excited!
Glad to see the thread up again. I check in on to see how folks are doing and Kparker is right, it has been a ghost town.
Yeah K! I don't really know you, but I love to see BSL BFP's!
Kinza- I also love to see those 2 little beating hearts on your ticker. So glad that things are going well. Have not really connected with my DDC in the same way I did with BSL, so my thoughts stay with you all.
Take Care all
Same thing here. I always thought that I would not be able to relate to them if I ever got to join one. It has been true.
Our big news at the moment is that we are in the middle of another short term foster placement, this time caring for a newborn. I am absolutely loving every moment of it! I wish I had started earlier, even with all the pain I was working through. I guess I was not ready then, though. Now I am thinking I might like to do this in the future, also, though I have also found out that I really prefer the littlest ones, so I might even lower the age limit. Dealing with the parents, many of whom seem to get pregnant easily, has not been hard the way I thought. I just feel such sadness for the ones that are not able to parent.
Wishing you all peace and lots of luck... and answers for those who would like them.
All right my BSLs, here's hope for you all to get out of here! HR was 122 today, got to see and hear it, too. Here's the blob: http://oinkoinkmoo.com/web/us6w2d.jpg
WAHOOOOOO!!!! Such a beautiful blob!
I have to really start charting again b/c DH is wanting to TTA right now. And honestly, though I would welcome another LO, we don't need one just yet. I've kept track here and there of some of my fertility signs since the baby, but I just haven't been consistent. In some ways, AF would be welcomed around here.
- › cleaning chemicals and pregnancy 12 seconds ago
- › Fears about adopting after having a biological child... 2 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC June 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice about my son becoming an Architect 3 minutes ago
- › step child adjustment 4 minutes ago
- › Listeria hysteria 6 minutes ago
- › I need advice please. What made you feel comfortable with deciding... 6 minutes ago
- › Show off your baby! 7 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 8 minutes ago
- › Wanting but Waiting 2013 9 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama