are Hib or Prevnar on your list? I have been struggling with Hib for the last while, and I think I have decided to do Hib between 15-18 months. Now I have moved onto prevnar, got to be honest some of the ingredients freak me out. I believe it is polysorbate 80 that is linked to male fertility. And since I have a little boy that sent up alarm bells.
My guy is 11 months and so far not vaxed.
What is funny is while I was obsessed with deciding about Hib I never worried about prevnar, but now that I am so concerned about prevnar I rarely worry about Hib. Hmmmm....does make me think that if there was no vaccine for it I would not worry about it.
Anyways, if either of these were/are on your list I would love to know why you decided for it or against it. I don't love the argument we did not have so why give it, although I have used that rationale time and again thus far. And if you did give it what age did you decide to do it? Thanks ladies!!