I am working on dd#3's baby book (at last, she's five!). Do you continue on with the focused books about each child, or work on "family" books? If family, who gets them when you die? How morbid am I today?
- topicArts And Crafts
Related Forum Threads
- Charity Sewing/Quilting - Be An Angel! Last post on 6/15/13 at 9:46pm in Arts & Crafts
- Mostly indoor b-day party for 9 year old - ideas for crafts please, help! Last post on Yesterday at 6:50 pm in Arts & Crafts
- Easy crafts for kids - what are your favorites? Last post on 5/15/13 at 7:36am in Arts & Crafts
- Non synthetic boppy nursing pillow replacement Last post on 5/9/13 at 7:27pm in Arts & Crafts
- Crafts and Art for kids Last post on 5/11/13 at 6:35pm in Arts & Crafts
The Season of Wonder
Edited on 5/3/13
- Eco Art Kit Giveaway: Arttero Bookmaking, Wire & Bead and Art...Edited on 3/11/13
- Valentine Craft IdeasEdited on 3/14/13
- awesome craft from www.ourbigearth.comEdited on 4/7/13
- The Great Crayon Cookie ProjectEdited on 3/8/13
Scrapbooking beyond the baby bookpost #1 of 412/28/11 at 7:25pmThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #2 of 412/29/11 at 7:01pm
Well, considering that my oldest is 7 and his book isn't done.....ODD is 4 and her's isn't either and YDD's isn't even started. I may not be the best responder.....
But my "plan" is each kid will have a baby book....from birth to 1 yr. Everything after that, I think I'm going yearly. I have one from a FL/Disney vaca we took, so of course there are tons, so it gets it's own book.
I thought about giving my kids the books (their own), but hopefully I have many many years to think about that. lolpost #3 of 412/31/11 at 11:17pm
My son is 11, I did exactly ONE book when he was a baby. I haven't looked at it in years.
I had great intentions of doing more books both myself then with digital online programs but nothing ever happened. I have a box of photos and several memory sticks of photos but that's it.
I had good intentions and one day may return to the 'scrapbook' but for now its just not happening. Sorry DS... mommy loves you anyway LOLpost #4 of 41/1/12 at 6:59am
I've been married for over six years and I have yet to finish our wedding and honeymoon albums... I literally have a giant packing box full of supplies and photos all ready to go, just haven't gotten to it yet. Same thing with my son's albums - all of the keepsakes we've accumulated so far in in a giant gift bag. I've really got to get moving on these things.
As to who gets them, so far we only have one child so he gets the haul when he grows up. :-) If we have more than one child, they will each get their own book of course, and then a billion years from now when it's time to divvy up that stuff the rest will go to whomever wants them the most.
- Eco Art Kit Giveaway: Arttero Bookmaking, Wire & Bead and Art...
- › Can you all do a favor for me please? 27 seconds ago
- › Are there Christians on this DDC or any interested persons in... 1 minute ago
- › What is okay to let a 3-year old watch/media? 1 minute ago
- › June 2013 Chit Chat 4 minutes ago
- › All the many symptoms! 6 minutes ago
- › In my 30's and STILL have HORRIBLE skin. 6 minutes ago
- › Hospital Bag / Homebirth List 6 minutes ago
- › Dingoes running into the summer sunshine -- June! 8 minutes ago
- › Are you a Midwife? PLEASE HELP!! 13 minutes ago
- › Has Vermont deceived me?? 13 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash,... by fayebond
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by hmiller
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering Bath and... by Cynthia Mosher