I am working on dd#3's baby book (at last, she's five!). Do you continue on with the focused books about each child, or work on "family" books? If family, who gets them when you die? How morbid am I today?
- topicArts And Crafts
Related Forum Threads
- Easy crafts for kids - what are your favorites? Last post on 5/15/13 at 7:36am in Arts & Crafts
- Non synthetic boppy nursing pillow replacement Last post on 5/9/13 at 7:27pm in Arts & Crafts
- Crafts and Art for kids Last post on 5/11/13 at 6:35pm in Arts & Crafts
- Earth Day crafts? Are you doing any? Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:17pm in Arts & Crafts
- help with quilt idea Last post on 5/8/13 at 8:45pm in Arts & Crafts
The Season of Wonder
Edited on 5/3/13
- Eco Art Kit Giveaway: Arttero Bookmaking, Wire & Bead and Art...Edited on 3/11/13
- Valentine Craft IdeasEdited on 3/14/13
- awesome craft from www.ourbigearth.comEdited on 4/7/13
- The Great Crayon Cookie ProjectEdited on 3/8/13
Scrapbooking beyond the baby bookpost #1 of 412/28/11 at 7:25pmThread Starterpost #2 of 412/29/11 at 7:01pm
Well, considering that my oldest is 7 and his book isn't done.....ODD is 4 and her's isn't either and YDD's isn't even started. I may not be the best responder.....
But my "plan" is each kid will have a baby book....from birth to 1 yr. Everything after that, I think I'm going yearly. I have one from a FL/Disney vaca we took, so of course there are tons, so it gets it's own book.
I thought about giving my kids the books (their own), but hopefully I have many many years to think about that. lolpost #3 of 412/31/11 at 11:17pm
My son is 11, I did exactly ONE book when he was a baby. I haven't looked at it in years.
I had great intentions of doing more books both myself then with digital online programs but nothing ever happened. I have a box of photos and several memory sticks of photos but that's it.
I had good intentions and one day may return to the 'scrapbook' but for now its just not happening. Sorry DS... mommy loves you anyway LOLpost #4 of 41/1/12 at 6:59am
I've been married for over six years and I have yet to finish our wedding and honeymoon albums... I literally have a giant packing box full of supplies and photos all ready to go, just haven't gotten to it yet. Same thing with my son's albums - all of the keepsakes we've accumulated so far in in a giant gift bag. I've really got to get moving on these things.
As to who gets them, so far we only have one child so he gets the haul when he grows up. :-) If we have more than one child, they will each get their own book of course, and then a billion years from now when it's time to divvy up that stuff the rest will go to whomever wants them the most.
- Scrapbooking beyond the baby book
- Eco Art Kit Giveaway: Arttero Bookmaking, Wire & Bead and Art...
- › First post-birth meal or snack 1 minute ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 2 minutes ago
- › Moms in Arizona new rules regulating homebirth midwives 4 minutes ago
- › Roll Call! 7 minutes ago
- › 3 year old hitting as a habit 8 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 11 minutes ago
- › Doula- do or don't? 13 minutes ago
- › feeling faint 14 minutes ago
- › Gestational Diabetes Testing 14 minutes ago
- › Nursing Mamas TTC May 14 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by JillVettel
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark