I am working on dd#3's baby book (at last, she's five!). Do you continue on with the focused books about each child, or work on "family" books? If family, who gets them when you die? How morbid am I today?
- topicArts And Craftstagged by System, 12/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- This week's giveaway! Last post on 12/5/13 at 1:32pm in Arts & Crafts
- I thought some of us would like this listing of sale for fiber arts! Last post on 11/29/13 at 8:31am in Arts & Crafts
- Need ideas for homemade gift for a 9 year old boy! Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:16am in Arts & Crafts
- Craft ideas for young children Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:25am in Arts & Crafts
- What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? Last post on Today at 11:06 am in Arts & Crafts
Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids
Last edited: 12/5/13
- Arts and Crafts Gifts for Kids | Mothering Natural Toy Guide 2013Last edited: 11/26/13
- The Best Non-Toxic Beeswax and Soy CrayonsLast edited: 8/8/13
- Why We Choose HomemadeLast edited: 6/22/13
- The Season of WonderLast edited: 5/3/13
Scrapbooking beyond the baby bookpost #1 of 412/28/11 at 7:25pmThread Starterpost #2 of 412/29/11 at 7:01pm
Well, considering that my oldest is 7 and his book isn't done.....ODD is 4 and her's isn't either and YDD's isn't even started. I may not be the best responder.....
But my "plan" is each kid will have a baby book....from birth to 1 yr. Everything after that, I think I'm going yearly. I have one from a FL/Disney vaca we took, so of course there are tons, so it gets it's own book.
I thought about giving my kids the books (their own), but hopefully I have many many years to think about that. lolpost #3 of 412/31/11 at 11:17pm
My son is 11, I did exactly ONE book when he was a baby. I haven't looked at it in years.
I had great intentions of doing more books both myself then with digital online programs but nothing ever happened. I have a box of photos and several memory sticks of photos but that's it.
I had good intentions and one day may return to the 'scrapbook' but for now its just not happening. Sorry DS... mommy loves you anyway LOLpost #4 of 41/1/12 at 6:59am
I've been married for over six years and I have yet to finish our wedding and honeymoon albums... I literally have a giant packing box full of supplies and photos all ready to go, just haven't gotten to it yet. Same thing with my son's albums - all of the keepsakes we've accumulated so far in in a giant gift bag. I've really got to get moving on these things.
As to who gets them, so far we only have one child so he gets the haul when he grows up. :-) If we have more than one child, they will each get their own book of course, and then a billion years from now when it's time to divvy up that stuff the rest will go to whomever wants them the most.
- Arts and Crafts Gifts for Kids | Mothering Natural Toy Guide 2013
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 2 minutes ago
- › Symptoms decreasing? 4 minutes ago
- › Bed times 12 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Can we see your Christmas tree? 22 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 24 minutes ago
- › High income/high debt thread 26 minutes ago
- › Red Raspberry Leaf Tea tribe 36 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 37 minutes ago
- › Enter the BabyKicks and The Mindful Home Giveaway! 42 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh