Ive heard that an increase in bodily toxins, in particular metals, as well as internal parasites, and digestive inadequacies, can all lead to symptoms displayed in autism, sensory processing, adhd and other related 'disorders'' (or cluster of symptoms)
My son has trouble staying still and quiet at school and we were recommended occupational therapy. He definitely has some auditory processing issues, and probably other sensory issues as well.
Diatomacous earth, draws out toxic metals from the body, and cleans out intestinal parasites, and in general improves health.
Has anyone ever used this to ease symptoms, or even cure maladies in their child?
It makes sense to me, but i have only seen reference to the use of DE in animals.