- photo frame to FIL (filled with a photo of the kids)
- old wire whisk that finally went to meet its maker
47 to go.
Edited by Comtessa - 1/17/12 at 9:12am
- puzzle DD got for Christmas that she already had
- gift box to MIL with birthday present in it
- yucky hand lotion with a smell I never liked -- I had to give myself permission to get rid of it, 'cause it was probably expensive, but ick, it was awful, and I suspect it was slightly rancid, too.
44 to go.
Totally joining this, I'm pregnant and even though we have kept the baby stuff accumulation to a minimum I still feel like we are drowning in stuff, it's a small house. I don't think we actually have enough stuff to qualify for the 2012 in 2012 anyway, since we have lived in this house for two years and before that moved around a ton.
I need to go count what I have gotten through but doing a major overhaul of my craft area, I have sooooo much crafting supplies and haven't done a thing with most of it cause I couldn't find any of it! need to finish organizing but have a tote full of stuff to get rid of and a big cardboard box of stuff that isn't worth keeping, go me :)
I'm not going to make it but I do have three things to add. My elderly cat died the other day and my DH had the presense of mind to take her three little bottles of medicine to vet with him when he took her body. Those would have sat on the shelf for years making me sad.
I'm not going to count my kitty.