Ok, [deep breath] I'm coming to join you. I don't have 52 projects but I'll start writing everything down and see how far I get...
1. Felt Christmas ornaments (I bought the felt and beads for these before Christmas and then ran out of time)
2. Finish embellished singlets for J (the cut-outs are stuck on I just have to sew around them)
3. Shorts for J, 3 pairs
4. Birthday present for J (not sure what yet. Maybe a quilt for the rag doll I made for her first birthday. Or a patchwork cushion in the shape of a "J")
5. Christmas table decorations - table runner ? applique napkins
6. Flannel winter pj's for J - I found some lovely leftover flannel from a previous project so if there is enough I will make pjs
7. Organise sewing room (sewing shed actually. Currently a store room for boxes we haven't unpacked.)
8. Organise top shelf of wardrobe (it's become a bit of a dumping ground)
9. Create garden beds for vegie garden
10. Plant vegetables
11. Replant wall-mounted pots with something hard to kill, probably succulents
12. Wide-leg pants for me
13. Bias-cut dress for me
14. Finish knitted baby blanket
15. Make gift for friend's baby, due in May (probably an activity quilt)
16. Make paper covered J (I have some gorgeous wrapping paper left over from J's birthday last year and I want to use it to cover one of those big craft letters for her. Mainly because I like the paper so much and I'm trying to think of non-disposable ways to use it. All other ideas warmly welcomed ).
17. Pot holders x2. I made my mum 2 aprons and I thought I would do some matching pot holders with the leftover fabric. Mainly to learn how to quilt.
18. Hat for J (also from leftover apron fabric)
19. Christmas present for J (no idea what, will wait and see what her interests are closer to the time)
20. I'm going to leave the last 7 spots open for now (slightly random but 26 gives me one project a fortnight). We are TTC starting this month so if there is a new baby to prepare for I will fill these spots with things for him/her.
Edited because there are 26 fornights in a year not 24
Edited by katelove - 2/6/12 at 5:01pm