just to say that in the last 10 days that my life has been turned upside down,
but one of the regular things i kept doing was
- look at this thread, to remind myself of Bejeweld attitude
- clean the sink nearly every day
- clean the inside of the bath and the washbassin
- clean the toilet nearly every day
- still shop at the market for fresh veggies, try to cook decent meals most days
- at least one load of laundry a day
survival mode, basically
the floor is a disaster, a week ago i changed the bag in the vaccum cleaner ... but that's it
on the other hand, i kept doing a little sewing to help out a neighbor & a little knitting to make cute hats for a 1.4 kg preemie ... (when i have to wait at places here and there)
also managed 1 dance class , and 2 sessions swimming over the last 5 days ...
+ a lot of running everywhere to try to do all i had to do in spite of a lot of routines being turned upside down
today, maybe the only thing on the list will be one load of laundry and lunch ....
we'll see ...