Hi .... if i can post as achievement a walk ...
- then i walked 25 minutes to hospital this morning for my procedure (40 minutes in operating theatre, but only actually 20 minutes on the operating table)
was not allowed to walk back, would have liked to but instead had to be driven back home in a medical car
now, that also means no swimming allowed for the next 10 days ...
- started a load of laundry
- toured the market for fresh coriander and non sprayed pears (the seller won't be back until after Christmas)
then off to the baker for a freshly out of the oven baguette & to pick up next door to it 2 mail-order shirts for DH
(might wrap those for Christmas, am not so much in the mood to scratch my brain and shop endlessly for more or less useless stuff ...)
- had a much needed pre-lunch nap (energy levels go up and down during the day)
- cooked a rather elaborate lunch for DH and I
- put up laundry to dry on balcony, started a towel load at 60 ° (cannot remember which day i last washed towels = not good !)
- am about to have another nap (dinner will be defrosted shephered pie + left over mixed salad for lunch = not much to do !)
- wondering what to do with my computer, i pressed i don't know what key on Monday evening & the sound had gone "off" for my dance routine that i reviewed on Tuesday morning .... i have recorded DD2 singing at school on Tuesday afternoon, and don't dare yet to transfer the films onto the computer until i have sorted out the mess i created with the sound ....
off for a nap