Can anyone just jump in here?
I am trying to get some routines back up and running and work on our house...
and also feel better about how much stuff I am actually doing.
- made breakfast and coffee
- washed dishes
- partially unpacked and put away my clothes from a trip
- put away kitchen stuff & food we brought back from trip
- did a load of laundry
- ran a cleaning cycle through washer
- vacuumed and mopped kitchen, hallway, and part of living room floor
- went to work, compiled a report, cleared and organized desk, did some long overdue filing (among other things)
- made dinner
- washed more dishes
- made some plans for this weekend
- went to rehab center (with baby!) to coordinate my grandma's discharge and help her collect her things
- deposited a check
- listened to bible reading for week
- did most of next-day prep routine
- did 2-minute declutter of entryway area
- wiped down counters, quick-mopped kitchen/dining room floor, cleaned up after baby
- assorted baby nursings, carryings, playings, and putting to sleeps
still need to