-made breakfast and coffee
-got DD off to school
-put out the trash
-wiped down the bathroom
hi, today i woke up late & detangled a bad knot in DD1's hair (good thing she asked because it had gone out of my mind to packed her lunch .... which i had half prepared last night, luckily it was just assembling a few items so she wasn't that late ....)
got up, had coffee and medicines, had breakfast, got DD2 dressed
found bus timetable for Sunday picnic & sent the link to 3 other families
read e-mail & commented on one FB picture
started a load of laundry, prepared my bag for today (complex special timetable for the kids usual out of school activities ...)
need to/want to drop by the market and get produce before heading off to the library to meet up with a friend and her children ...
need to get away from the computer, get washed & dressed (the weather has just been very poor these last 3 weeks so am not sure what i want to wear nowadays ....)
am glad i managed the washing up last night !!!!
Hello, this is Saturday... and i still haven't taken care of these plants !
yesterday i ran 3 loads and changed our double bed's sheet though
last night i left the kitchen "as is" and went to bed direct (slept for 10 hours, no sleeping pills)
the kitchen fairies must have been at work during the night ... woke up to a spotless sink !!
am sipping tea at the computer, hoping that various pains and aches will dissipate as i re-hydrate ...
hoping to be able to attend to these plants this afternoon !
well ... it got to be a weird night!
we came back from an expat group picnic and ... i had a nap between 6:00 pm and 8:00pm
i was still tired so went back to bed at around 9:00pm
....but then couldn't get to sleep so ended up taking a sleeping pill at around 11:00 pm (whilst still up, although i should know better, i really don't like the way they make me stagger as i make my way to bed .... BUT, if i go to bed before they start to have an effect, i toss and turn aimlessly ...)
so yesterday's parade of achievement was rather minimalist
- got breakfast, cleaned up the sink, packed a mixed salad in a cool box and some jars of tiny asparagus + some clown face cookies i had fun with, using a piping bag for the first time the night before !!!!!
- sent DD1 for bread and DD2 to drop recycling
- sanitized toilet
- left on time to catch the one bus that would get us there (only 4 for the whole day !), socialised with another expat family at the bus stop
- had a relaxing time at the BBQ (being dependant on the bus, we "couldn't " help with the set up nor the cleaning up ...)
- loitered at the computer a bit before having a nap ....
- i nearly forgot but i have a 50% off one hour long massage planned in the morning
- need to/would like to track photos and films i would like to drop at middle school for a teacher this lunchtime
- plan to take DS to the swimming pool to get one of the life guards to give him his "can swim 25 meters" certificate
(which i need to register him for a summer day camp - i messed up the registration process last month & have been given another slot later on in June to bring back ALL paperwork for ALL 3 children - files that are un-complete are denied ...)
need to go and address the sink now, first things first ....
hello, have woken up and am having coffee, thinking of Bejeweled as i browse the internet ...
pondering what i'll managed for housechores today
i know that i'll be taking DS to the eye doctor & probably bring some portable lunch with us (and have to sign him out of school at lunchtime)
and am hoping i'll get to a meeting at school tonight
other than that, a blanck canevas, potential to achieve much, ... except i've had a rotten night and feel not so good (+ tummy troubles lately)
- done last night dishes & shined the sink
- sanitized the toilet
- went to check about my massage = it should happen tomorrow rather than today & i then emptied the answerphone from old messages clogging it !
- about to nip to the shop to get a few things for a packed lunch for DS (we might have long wait at the eye doctor, since it's an end of morning appointment ... and classes resume before 2:00 pm ...)
- trying to pin the border of a shawl i cut in two, it's not as easy as i thought it would be ....
thanks, i 've just had a massage, including tummy area ... don't understand how/why i got so stressed out lately (the masseuse at the beauty parlor said that all of her clients over last months were stressed out and not so well, she attributes it to the poor weather we had in May ...)
so today, i managed to clean my 4 water points before taking DD2 to school
& nipped to the market to get some black fringe from the habedasher, one of my tops for the dance class gala is no good, i have to do it-customise it differently
ideally, i'll deep clean the bathroom and the kitchen today
(trying to "regain" my momentum with my self appointed weekly tasks as inspired by the flylady system .....)
definitely need to sweep and mop the kitchen floor (the microwave could do with some attention too ...)
i might be able to enlist DS's help with vaccuming ...
Today I was making Play dough with the kiddos and got food coloring mixed with glue and cornstarch on my shirt and hands. I figured the shirt would just have to be thrown away :( but I actually got it out! http://healthycraftymommys.blogspot.com/ I posted about it on my blog with pictures. This cleaner is all organic and is amazing on stains. I wanted to share it with you guys because this product has really made life easier for me. My husband is always coming to me with things to get out of his clothes :) and you can also put it in the laundry as a booster!