Welcome to the thread, Katie. I do hope you will get a grip on your house, little by little, and that eventually keeping it somewhat okay will be a breeze. Just remember, that there will be days when the dishes are towering over your head, there's nothing to wear and the dust bunnies are chasing each other over the floor trying to escape your little one. That is okay, just get back on track one little step at a time. :)
Okimom, that is so cute with your pets! My cat greet me in the morning, sort of going: "Oh, you are awake! Now you pet me...no, not like that. No. No. Hm, nah, I want to play now. Your fingers look like little mice. Attack!' But he is only six months old, so hopefully he will get over the "attack part" soon with a lot of stern telling him.
Anyhow, today I have:
- Got up and dressed to slippers
- Fluffed my bed and am airing it before making it.
- Drank 1/4 glasses of water (working my way up to 8 a day).
- Made tea and had a dark bread cheese sandwich for breakfast.
- Wrote down and sent my sister my sourdough recipe, including careful instructions.
- Written down all my schedules into my calendar, so I have them all in one place (and in a hard copy).
- Rebooted laundry
- Rinsed the dishwasher filter.
- Put on a dishwasher.
- Watered plants upstairs.
- Drank 2/4 & 3/4 glasses of water.
- Emptied and refilled dishwasher.
- Emptied sink.
- Wiped down stove top
- Wiped down dishwasher front.
- Had lunch.
I do plan to:
- Finish graphic assignment for a course I am taking.
- Water plants downstairs.
- Clean table.
- Do 30 minutes of indoor exercise/walking.
- Drink 4/4 glasses of water.
- Have dinner.
- Put out clothes for tomorrow.
- Sleep at a decent hour.
Edited by Lovesong - 1/29/12 at 6:16am