French bread recipe Hopefully that works, if not tell me and Ill try the link again I do use bread flour instead of regular flour which makes a difference but either way tastes really good.
Yesterday I cleaned up the house then took the kids to Chuck E Cheeses for some fun family time. They had a ball. Today Im going to do a couple of things and then sit around with my feet up and relax. My "due" date is tomorrow and Im feeling huge and uncomfortable today.
Things to do:
- finish the coming home outfit for Bella
- if I have the energy/feel up to it sew a diaper bag/wet bag/wipes bag and finish the mai tei Im making
- straighten up around the house
- put together some activities for church conference this weekend
- finish the school plans for October
- school work with the girls
- help my oldest complete the knot blanket she is making for the baby
- grocery shopping list, go shopping, put away food
- make 3 loaves of bread (If Im feeling up to it)
Other optional items
- finish packing pp/labor bag
- finish birth plan and print
- cut out: 1 dress for DD1, 1 dress for DD2, 2 dresses for baby, blessing gown/bonnet/booties
- cast on sweater for coming home outfit.
First though its breakfast time and my oldest is hopping up and down next to me asking if I can make some French Toast for her. Off to be a good mom and make sure she doesn't decide to try to make it by herself