- topicPregnancytagged by System, 1/2/12
Related Forum Threads
- 2014 Book Challenge Thread Last post on 3/11/14 at 10:56pm in Books, Music, and Media
- How is labor/birth when you are older? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:20pm in I'm Pregnant
- Prenatals? Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:42pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- HELP! How do I prevent gaining more weight during pregnancy? Last post on 10/5/13 at 10:32pm in I'm Pregnant
Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
Last edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- Loving Your Postpartum BodyLast edited: 9/17/13
Since September 2012 DDC isn't up yet, may I dip my toes here?....... - Page 2post #21 of 471/4/12 at 5:51pmpost #22 of 471/4/12 at 5:53pmThread Starterpost #23 of 471/4/12 at 6:04pmpost #24 of 471/4/12 at 6:10pmhttp://www.mothering.com/community/t/1303497/cant-get-my-ticker-to-work/0_100
looks like I was right.post #25 of 471/4/12 at 9:32pm
I tried typing up a reply on my phone but apparently I can't do that :(
Anyway, I'm Alison and I'm rather shocked to be here. We are very surprised to be expecting our third baby on Sept. 3. We have two daughters - ages 6.5 and 3.5 years. We were pretty much thinking we were done (DH was done...I was about 90% sure I was done) although we had not gotten to the point of taking permanent measures. We were actively preventing...so this is a surprise!
Unfortunately, we have the HUGE added stress of my DH being laid off just before Christmas. I'm a SAHM, so with him being unemployed he is now feeling like a ton of bricks just dropped on him. Hello pressure. So, I'm sure we will both come around to being excited about this...I'm just not sure when.post #26 of 471/4/12 at 10:13pm
group hug from us all Chloe'sMama, hope you can take some gentle down time to process your emotions.
WelcomeSymesa, I was just talking my own hubby off the ledge yesterday...telling him that it's normal for men to worry about the money part while i worry about the growing the baby part...things have a way of working out though...and I will send STICKY JOB OFFERS your hub's way!
MadiMama-I have never heard of that strange saying, but I don't doubt it exists...weird stuff like that is amusing though.
Nausious tonight..blehhh!post #27 of 471/5/12 at 4:26am
I'll join too...
This will be baby no. 3 for us. DH and I are very excited. I have some concerns that our parents will not be at all. This is the first time that we have waited to tell them. I'm totally dreading telling them and that stinks,
Other than that yuck part, I am enjoying this stretch of feel good time before first trimester fun starts! We are due Sept. 9ish.post #28 of 471/5/12 at 5:07ampost #29 of 471/5/12 at 6:27ampost #30 of 471/5/12 at 6:40ampost #31 of 471/5/12 at 9:25ampost #32 of 471/5/12 at 11:55am
Hi, ladies! I got my BFP a week ago! We have a 12 year old daughter and hadn't done anything to prevent for about 7 years. After a while, you just think it's not going to happen! Dd is very excited, after the shock wore off, dh and I are as well. Not sure of a due date yet, I go to the Dr. in two weeks. I'm thinking the first week of Sept. My boobs are sore and I have some occasional nausea but nothing too bad. I'm diabetic so I'm having to watch myself very closely. I did have a Dr. Appt last week to discuss my medication etc. I'm also exercising daily, which I was not doing before BFP. All in all, I'm feeling pretty good.post #33 of 471/5/12 at 12:12pmThread Starter
This morning as I was changing my clothes I noticed that it wasn't as painful to take off the shirt and bra. and I got this sinking feeling, I just *knew* I wasn't pregnant anymore. Throughout the day I keep checking my breasts. they are clearly much less sore. so I convinced myself that it's all over, and have been sad for the last 6 hours. Could you remind me please, ladies, that symptoms can come and GO (even completely disappear for a day) and you are still pregnant?
I had a beta two days ago, and it came back at 719 at 18 DPO. tomorrow I will repeat it. I am a paranoid mess, and I don't know what to even feel. I seriously started grieving already. but no bleeding or cramps. breasts are kind of tender, but not as achy as this past week. I am 4W 6D today.
Sorry for the whine, and thanks for listening.
mymaya.post #34 of 471/5/12 at 12:24pm
mymama yes, I think symptoms can come and go
I don't have any symptoms at all yet except that I am tired, and I think that has more to do with my toddler's sudden unwillingness to sleep.
Hello ladies. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with our 4th baby. My EDD is Sept 15th.
I have three boys: 13, 5 and my little guy is just shy of his second birthday.
I had some complications during the delivery of my youngest when my placenta started to abrupt, which landed him in the NICU for a month and left us stuck EP'ing for a year.
I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healing breastfeeding relationship this time around.
It's nice to meet you all.post #35 of 471/5/12 at 5:45pm
i am so excited to be here. DH and i caught the first postpartum egg and it was a huge surprise. It looks like baby will be due Sept 7th. My 4 year old dd's birthday is Sept. 9th so we will have some close birthdays.
Hey MyMaya, looks like we are due date buddies. My symptoms come and go too. I woke up feeling mostly normal this morning and was freaking out. It is normal at this point.post #36 of 471/6/12 at 5:28amQuote:
Close birthdays are awesome! My DD1 is Dec 27, and my DD2 is Dec 22. However, it'll be nice to have someone in a different season- winter birthdays are so limited.post #37 of 471/6/12 at 5:36ampost #38 of 471/6/12 at 5:37amQuote:
Nice to see a familiar name! I recognize you from TAO!post #39 of 471/6/12 at 6:01ampost #40 of 471/6/12 at 6:28am
Hi, there is a September 2012 DDC now: http://www.mothering.com/community/groups/show/21/september-2012-ddc
To introduce myself here:
I am 33, pregnant for the first time after 1 1/2 years of trying. We had been about to start IVF because my sweetheart's sperm count is so low, and we got lucky. I ovulated on December 12, and am now 5 weeks 6 days pregnant, theoretically due on September 3. I've had two HCG tests. 10 DPO: 45; 15 DPO: 589.
I think I started having morning sickness yesterday, but I'm not sure. If it is morning sickness, that's my first symptom.
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
- › Things I Said I Would NEVER Do..... (Let's see how well that... 3 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Homeschooling in MA - starting first grade in the Fall.. 10 minutes ago
- › Dorit Reiss 10 minutes ago
- › Grain free lunch ideas for the kids 11 minutes ago
- › Is Lydia a good name? 11 minutes ago
- › Confessions 15 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Moving to Bristol, CT area and need resources! 16 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild