I just discovered that I have another cervical polyp (my third since the birth of my second child 3.5 years ago.)
I am around 5 days past ovulation and we have been trying to get pregnant, but I have no idea if I am.
I read mixed things about the removal of polyps during pregnancy. I have read stories where women have miscarried because of an infected polyp and I have read stories of women who have miscarried because the removal of a polyp.
Do you think it is wise to to get it removed in the 2ww or is it better to wait and see if I am pregnant?