Thanks, Mama!! Love your edit, btw.
- topicToddlerstagged by System, 1/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- What cartoons do you let your toddler watch? Last post on 12/24/13 at 7:09am in Life with a Toddler
- Would you send your 1-year-old on a vacation for a week with your parents but w/out you? Last post on 12/5/13 at 1:01pm in Life with a Toddler
- How old is too old for a girl to go shirtless? Last post on 10/23/13 at 11:11am in Parenting
- When your child is too quiet - what's the biggest mess you've found? Last post on 10/8/13 at 1:19am in Parenting
- Special Advice For A Very Young Toddler? Last post on 2/12/14 at 1:10pm in Life with a Toddler
The "I Help" Bag: A Way to Engage Curious Toddlers
Last edited: 1/12/14
- Five Things My Toddler Made Me Forget About BabiesLast edited: 12/6/13
- 3 Rules for Bedtime ReadingLast edited: 12/6/13
- 30 Ways it's Become Painfully Obvious That You're a MomLast edited: 9/17/13
- Can you hear me now?Last edited: 8/9/13
My son acts like a girl - help me please! - Page 6post #102 of 1071/25/13 at 4:57pmpost #103 of 1071/26/13 at 4:08pmpost #104 of 1071/26/13 at 4:57pmpost #105 of 1071/30/13 at 3:37pm
I'm glad this post exists. It is here as a cautionary tale.
My 14-month-old son was a bit sick today and quite fussy. He wouldn't eat any food and just wanted to nurse all day. He clung to me while I tried to make dinner and it was just one of those days, you know?
I read the whole thread and then went and kissed my baby. I'm so grateful to have him in my life, and I'm so proud of the kind, inquisitive person that he is.
My heart breaks for the poor little boy in the original post, whose mother thinks he is a bad person because he is two and pedals his tricycle wrong.
I vow that when my son gets his first tricycle, he can pedal it fast or slow or backwards or wear the damn thing as a hat if he wants. I'm just here to be blessed by his smiles.post #106 of 1071/30/13 at 6:34pm
I agree with pretty much all of the posts here but thought I would just throw in - have you had his iron levels tested? maybe he is really fatigued and simply can't be as active as he would like. Also is he depressed, as others have suggested there seems like a lot of pressure in your home - maybe talk to your ped and see if you can come up with a plan.
I have the opposite problem with my dd 2.5 - I'm bone idle and she doens't stop - I had to join her in a Saturday soccer program so she can run around and give me a breakpost #107 of 1073/6/13 at 10:06am
This post made me very sad to read. You shouldn't be so hard on him. Different people like different things. I'm sad that you're embarrassed of him being himself. I'd work on your perception, rather than on where you think your child is "lacking" ... I agree with the other posters who say to figure out if he's nutritionally deficient. Good luck and I hope it works out!!!
- Five Things My Toddler Made Me Forget About Babies
- › 12 year old boy is weepy. Causes? 1 minute ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 3 minutes ago
- › 1983 to Present Day Vaccine Schedule....um, why aren't we regularly... 3 minutes ago
- › What's your friendship situation like? 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 17 minutes ago
- › Sleeping habits 18 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 20 minutes ago
- › Pocket diapers 26 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 31 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 31 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild