Thanks, Mama!! Love your edit, btw.
- topicToddlerstagged by System, 1/5/12
Related Forum Threads
- What cartoons do you let your toddler watch? Last post on 12/3/13 at 10:30am in Life with a Toddler
- Would you send your 1-year-old on a vacation for a week with your parents but w/out you? Last post on 12/5/13 at 1:01pm in Life with a Toddler
- How old is too old for a girl to go shirtless? Last post on 10/23/13 at 11:11am in Parenting
- When your child is too quiet - what's the biggest mess you've found? Last post on 10/8/13 at 1:19am in Parenting
- Special Advice For A Very Young Toddler? Last post on 11/19/13 at 7:28am in Life with a Toddler
Five Things My Toddler Made Me Forget About Babies
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 3 Rules for Bedtime ReadingLast edited: 12/6/13
- 30 Ways it's Become Painfully Obvious That You're a MomLast edited: 9/17/13
- Can you hear me now?Last edited: 8/9/13
- Sexy Little GirlsLast edited: 7/24/13
My son acts like a girl - help me please! - Page 6post #102 of 1071/25/13 at 4:57pmpost #103 of 1071/26/13 at 4:08pmpost #104 of 1071/26/13 at 4:57pmpost #105 of 1071/30/13 at 3:37pm
I'm glad this post exists. It is here as a cautionary tale.
My 14-month-old son was a bit sick today and quite fussy. He wouldn't eat any food and just wanted to nurse all day. He clung to me while I tried to make dinner and it was just one of those days, you know?
I read the whole thread and then went and kissed my baby. I'm so grateful to have him in my life, and I'm so proud of the kind, inquisitive person that he is.
My heart breaks for the poor little boy in the original post, whose mother thinks he is a bad person because he is two and pedals his tricycle wrong.
I vow that when my son gets his first tricycle, he can pedal it fast or slow or backwards or wear the damn thing as a hat if he wants. I'm just here to be blessed by his smiles.post #106 of 1071/30/13 at 6:34pm
I agree with pretty much all of the posts here but thought I would just throw in - have you had his iron levels tested? maybe he is really fatigued and simply can't be as active as he would like. Also is he depressed, as others have suggested there seems like a lot of pressure in your home - maybe talk to your ped and see if you can come up with a plan.
I have the opposite problem with my dd 2.5 - I'm bone idle and she doens't stop - I had to join her in a Saturday soccer program so she can run around and give me a breakpost #107 of 1073/6/13 at 10:06am
This post made me very sad to read. You shouldn't be so hard on him. Different people like different things. I'm sad that you're embarrassed of him being himself. I'd work on your perception, rather than on where you think your child is "lacking" ... I agree with the other posters who say to figure out if he's nutritionally deficient. Good luck and I hope it works out!!!
- 3 Rules for Bedtime Reading
- › Please explain to me why.. 3 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 4 minutes ago
- › UC supply list 5 minutes ago
- › language immersion program? 7 minutes ago
- › December updates, brags, ponderings: post 'em here! 7 minutes ago
- › Spare change (or more) for Holiday Helper! 8 minutes ago
- › I keep covering up the baby.... advice please! 8 minutes ago
- › Moving to Grants Pass 8 minutes ago
- › Do you do the whole Santa Claus thing? 14 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 17 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh