Drinking coffee now, and had tea after my beer, lol.
- topicMeal Planningtagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Meal Planning-Home Cooked Meals & Reduced Food Budget Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:19pm in Meal Planning
- Planning Thanksgiving Last post on 11/24/13 at 6:00pm in Meal Planning
- Feed The Freezer Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:01pm in Meal Planning
- How long does it take you to cook dinner? Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:25am in Meal Planning
- What are your favorite $5 meals Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:21pm in Meal Planning
Lentil Herb Soup
Last edited: 9/26/13
- Family Meal PlanningLast edited: 1/7/13
- Feed The Freezer Traditional FoodsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Meal Planning ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
What Are You Drinking? - Page 3post #41 of 851/25/12 at 2:28pmpost #42 of 851/25/12 at 4:06pmThread Starterpost #43 of 851/27/12 at 11:09ampost #44 of 851/27/12 at 4:08pmThread Starter
I like apple cider in the fall, and apple juice once in a great while. And in the summer I do occasionally have a glass of lemonade. Not big on other juices though. Orange juice is DISGUSTING to me.
The beer kick has been stemmed for an evening. I'm making pasta bolognese for dinner, so I'm thinking of a glass of merlot - in a proper wine glass - is going to be what I'm having tonight. And lots of water after so I don't get the dreaded red wine headache I'm prone to.post #45 of 851/30/12 at 5:08am
I'm sipping a cup of steaming hot green tea. It has become my morning go to. I have to drink my hot beverages very hot though. Once they start to cool down, I'm uninterested. So I tend to drink fast!
I'm glad that some of you & your kids are enjoying Avena Caliente. Have any of you ever had it cold & iced in the summer? So yummy! I'm sure you could freeze it. In the summer I usually keep a container of cooked oats in the fridge, to make the cold version.post #46 of 852/1/12 at 7:15pmThread Starter
I had a glass of white wine with dinner, and now I'm drinking a quart of water. Blech. Hate the taste of water. I wish it was sparkly. :-(
ETA - Random fun fact - I have only ever liked the taste of water once in my life - it was from one specific porcelain drinking fountain in the main hall of my elementary school when I was a kid. It was like drinking from a heavenly, magical spring - so clean and pure and perfect. Maybe that's why I hate it so much now. No other water will ever taste that good.post #47 of 852/2/12 at 3:32pmpost #48 of 852/2/12 at 3:57pmThread Starter
That's one kind I don't think of tried yet. Perhaps it will come close to my ideal...
I'm debating what I want here in a bit - more water, hot tea or white wine... jury is still out. I've been drinking mostly water today. I've been headachy a bit recently and I realized I've hardly drank water at all in the last few days.post #49 of 852/13/12 at 1:38pm
We all drink a TON of water. Hubby is bringing home a new set of filters for it. Takes a week to fill a cup today, lol.
We are drinking strawberry orange green tea with honey. I think I prefer this to the blueberry kind. Very good.
The kids will be drinking hot chocolate from the mix I made. Should be enough for 45 servings. 3 servings a day...Crap. I just realized I didn't make nearly as much as I thought, lol. They will NOT be drinking it daily.post #50 of 852/13/12 at 7:50pmThread Starterpost #51 of 852/14/12 at 9:18ampost #52 of 852/15/12 at 10:39ampost #53 of 852/16/12 at 5:07amThread Starter
Last night I splurged and had a root beer with dinner and it was so good! We do not usually do soda at our house, it's only an occasional treat, and my favorite is root beer. This morning I haven't had anything yet, but I'm really looking forward to my first cup of tea. As soon as possible.post #54 of 852/17/12 at 10:45ampost #55 of 853/2/12 at 4:24pmThread Starter
I had two cups of decaf tea today and almost a quart of water. The beer kick has been continuing with dinner - this week I've alternated between Two Brothers Long Haul and Shiner Dortmunder - both excellent brews. We drank the last two Long Hauls last night. I'm not sure what I'm going to have with dinner - I'm a little headachy, so water is probably the wisest, but I kind of have a taste for chardonnay... or the Dortmunder would likely pair really well with the pork schnitzel I'm making tonight... so really I just don't know!post #56 of 853/8/12 at 6:50pmpost #57 of 853/8/12 at 7:35pmpost #58 of 853/9/12 at 5:21amThread Starterpost #59 of 853/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #60 of 853/15/12 at 5:26amThread StarterQuote:
Nut brown ales are so good...
Last night I enjoyed a glass of chardonnay on the back deck - it was in the 80s so we got to grill out and have dinner out there. The baby loved it (the weather, not the chardonnay!).
This morning I'm starting my day with a sparkling water.
- Family Meal Planning
- › Healing After Birth 1 minute ago
- › Fabulous Forty Somethings TTC! 3 minutes ago
- › Non vaxer contemplating vaccination 4 minutes ago
- › Any Grain free/Paleo Momma's out there?? 8 minutes ago
- › You know you are nine months pregnant when... 11 minutes ago
- › When did you tell your kid(s) you were expecting?? 12 minutes ago
- › Prenatals making me constipated? 15 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 17 minutes ago
- › Funny movies about pregnancy & birth? 17 minutes ago
- › Name, Due date, and Gender. 19 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo