Drinking coffee now, and had tea after my beer, lol.
- topicMeal Planningtagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Favorite Grab-N-Go meals? Last post on 2/28/14 at 11:13am in Meal Planning
- Crockpot meals on the cheap? Last post on 3/5/14 at 9:31pm in Meal Planning
- meal planning. Last post on 3/4/14 at 1:05pm in Meal Planning
- What is Your best "Throw Together" meal? Last post on 3/5/14 at 3:19pm in Meal Planning
- Do you plan meals? Please tell me how! Last post on 2/18/14 at 12:19pm in Meal Planning
Lentil Herb Soup
Last edited: 9/26/13
- Family Meal PlanningLast edited: 1/7/13
- Feed The Freezer Traditional FoodsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Meal Planning ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
What Are You Drinking? - Page 3post #41 of 851/25/12 at 2:28pmpost #42 of 851/25/12 at 4:06pmThread Starterpost #43 of 851/27/12 at 11:09ampost #44 of 851/27/12 at 4:08pmThread Starter
I like apple cider in the fall, and apple juice once in a great while. And in the summer I do occasionally have a glass of lemonade. Not big on other juices though. Orange juice is DISGUSTING to me.
The beer kick has been stemmed for an evening. I'm making pasta bolognese for dinner, so I'm thinking of a glass of merlot - in a proper wine glass - is going to be what I'm having tonight. And lots of water after so I don't get the dreaded red wine headache I'm prone to.post #45 of 851/30/12 at 5:08am
I'm sipping a cup of steaming hot green tea. It has become my morning go to. I have to drink my hot beverages very hot though. Once they start to cool down, I'm uninterested. So I tend to drink fast!
I'm glad that some of you & your kids are enjoying Avena Caliente. Have any of you ever had it cold & iced in the summer? So yummy! I'm sure you could freeze it. In the summer I usually keep a container of cooked oats in the fridge, to make the cold version.post #46 of 852/1/12 at 7:15pmThread Starter
I had a glass of white wine with dinner, and now I'm drinking a quart of water. Blech. Hate the taste of water. I wish it was sparkly. :-(
ETA - Random fun fact - I have only ever liked the taste of water once in my life - it was from one specific porcelain drinking fountain in the main hall of my elementary school when I was a kid. It was like drinking from a heavenly, magical spring - so clean and pure and perfect. Maybe that's why I hate it so much now. No other water will ever taste that good.post #47 of 852/2/12 at 3:32pmpost #48 of 852/2/12 at 3:57pmThread Starter
That's one kind I don't think of tried yet. Perhaps it will come close to my ideal...
I'm debating what I want here in a bit - more water, hot tea or white wine... jury is still out. I've been drinking mostly water today. I've been headachy a bit recently and I realized I've hardly drank water at all in the last few days.post #49 of 852/13/12 at 1:38pm
We all drink a TON of water. Hubby is bringing home a new set of filters for it. Takes a week to fill a cup today, lol.
We are drinking strawberry orange green tea with honey. I think I prefer this to the blueberry kind. Very good.
The kids will be drinking hot chocolate from the mix I made. Should be enough for 45 servings. 3 servings a day...Crap. I just realized I didn't make nearly as much as I thought, lol. They will NOT be drinking it daily.post #50 of 852/13/12 at 7:50pmThread Starterpost #51 of 852/14/12 at 9:18ampost #52 of 852/15/12 at 10:39ampost #53 of 852/16/12 at 5:07amThread Starter
Last night I splurged and had a root beer with dinner and it was so good! We do not usually do soda at our house, it's only an occasional treat, and my favorite is root beer. This morning I haven't had anything yet, but I'm really looking forward to my first cup of tea. As soon as possible.post #54 of 852/17/12 at 10:45ampost #55 of 853/2/12 at 4:24pmThread Starter
I had two cups of decaf tea today and almost a quart of water. The beer kick has been continuing with dinner - this week I've alternated between Two Brothers Long Haul and Shiner Dortmunder - both excellent brews. We drank the last two Long Hauls last night. I'm not sure what I'm going to have with dinner - I'm a little headachy, so water is probably the wisest, but I kind of have a taste for chardonnay... or the Dortmunder would likely pair really well with the pork schnitzel I'm making tonight... so really I just don't know!post #56 of 853/8/12 at 6:50pmpost #57 of 853/8/12 at 7:35pmpost #58 of 853/9/12 at 5:21amThread Starterpost #59 of 853/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #60 of 853/15/12 at 5:26amThread StarterQuote:
Nut brown ales are so good...
Last night I enjoyed a glass of chardonnay on the back deck - it was in the 80s so we got to grill out and have dinner out there. The baby loved it (the weather, not the chardonnay!).
This morning I'm starting my day with a sparkling water.
- Family Meal Planning
- › Hereditary Spherocytosis and Vaccination 29 minutes ago
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › considering Catholicism but family planning confusion - thoughts? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Question about unschooling and chores 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Need Answers. 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › H1N1 During Pregnancy 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Surviving a Strong Willed, Clingy Child 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher
- › The Myth of "Pretty" Birth by Sarah Clark
- › Getting Bigger by Melanie Mayo