Drinking coffee now, and had tea after my beer, lol.
- topicMeal Planning
Related Forum Threads
- My Cheesy Broccoli Rice Recipe Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:59pm in Meal Planning
- What are your favorite grill recipes? Last post on 6/10/13 at 5:59pm in Meal Planning
- New to Clean Eating and/or Paleo......HELP Last post on 6/9/13 at 1:09pm in Meal Planning
- What is your feeding schedule for your toddler? Last post on 6/5/13 at 8:09pm in Toddlers
- Egg yolk as first solid for baby? Last post on 5/27/13 at 8:49pm in Meal Planning
Family Meal Planning
Edited on 1/7/13
- Feed The Freezer Traditional FoodsEdited on 6/27/11
- Meal Planning ResourcesEdited on 6/27/11
What Are You Drinking? - Page 3post #41 of 851/25/12 at 2:28pmSponsored Linkspost #42 of 851/25/12 at 4:06pmThread Starterpost #43 of 851/27/12 at 11:09ampost #44 of 851/27/12 at 4:08pmThread Starter
I like apple cider in the fall, and apple juice once in a great while. And in the summer I do occasionally have a glass of lemonade. Not big on other juices though. Orange juice is DISGUSTING to me.
The beer kick has been stemmed for an evening. I'm making pasta bolognese for dinner, so I'm thinking of a glass of merlot - in a proper wine glass - is going to be what I'm having tonight. And lots of water after so I don't get the dreaded red wine headache I'm prone to.post #45 of 851/30/12 at 5:08am
I'm sipping a cup of steaming hot green tea. It has become my morning go to. I have to drink my hot beverages very hot though. Once they start to cool down, I'm uninterested. So I tend to drink fast!
I'm glad that some of you & your kids are enjoying Avena Caliente. Have any of you ever had it cold & iced in the summer? So yummy! I'm sure you could freeze it. In the summer I usually keep a container of cooked oats in the fridge, to make the cold version.post #46 of 852/1/12 at 7:15pmThread Starter
I had a glass of white wine with dinner, and now I'm drinking a quart of water. Blech. Hate the taste of water. I wish it was sparkly. :-(
ETA - Random fun fact - I have only ever liked the taste of water once in my life - it was from one specific porcelain drinking fountain in the main hall of my elementary school when I was a kid. It was like drinking from a heavenly, magical spring - so clean and pure and perfect. Maybe that's why I hate it so much now. No other water will ever taste that good.post #47 of 852/2/12 at 3:32pm
I love my reverse osmosis water. That thing was my Valentines day gift last year, lol. Well, we really don't celebrate Valentine's day, but it just so happened to work out that way. This year we'll be planting root crops by the light of the moon on Valentine's day!post #48 of 852/2/12 at 3:57pmThread Starter
That's one kind I don't think of tried yet. Perhaps it will come close to my ideal...
I'm debating what I want here in a bit - more water, hot tea or white wine... jury is still out. I've been drinking mostly water today. I've been headachy a bit recently and I realized I've hardly drank water at all in the last few days.post #49 of 852/13/12 at 1:38pm
We all drink a TON of water. Hubby is bringing home a new set of filters for it. Takes a week to fill a cup today, lol.
We are drinking strawberry orange green tea with honey. I think I prefer this to the blueberry kind. Very good.
The kids will be drinking hot chocolate from the mix I made. Should be enough for 45 servings. 3 servings a day...Crap. I just realized I didn't make nearly as much as I thought, lol. They will NOT be drinking it daily.post #50 of 852/13/12 at 7:50pmThread Starterpost #51 of 852/14/12 at 9:18am
I am drinking water. I drank half a pot of coffee this morning. I didn't mean to, it tasted good, and now I'm soooooo wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired. Man oh MAN is this house gonna be clean by the time I come down from this caffeine trip.post #52 of 852/15/12 at 10:39am
hazelnut coffee with hazelnut creamer. And water. Always have a HUGE cup of water by my side--everywhere I go. Just habit from being pregnant and/or nursing alllllllll those years, and the horrible summer heat here...post #53 of 852/16/12 at 5:07amThread Starter
Last night I splurged and had a root beer with dinner and it was so good! We do not usually do soda at our house, it's only an occasional treat, and my favorite is root beer. This morning I haven't had anything yet, but I'm really looking forward to my first cup of tea. As soon as possible.post #54 of 852/17/12 at 10:45am
Right now I am drinking water. :) I drink tons of water every day. But after reading the first post, I got a craving for tea with honey! So, I`m making that after writing this post. (It`s almost 8PM friday evening here, and tea just seems like a good choice right now.post #55 of 853/2/12 at 4:24pmThread Starter
I had two cups of decaf tea today and almost a quart of water. The beer kick has been continuing with dinner - this week I've alternated between Two Brothers Long Haul and Shiner Dortmunder - both excellent brews. We drank the last two Long Hauls last night. I'm not sure what I'm going to have with dinner - I'm a little headachy, so water is probably the wisest, but I kind of have a taste for chardonnay... or the Dortmunder would likely pair really well with the pork schnitzel I'm making tonight... so really I just don't know!post #56 of 853/8/12 at 6:50pmpost #57 of 853/8/12 at 7:35pmpost #58 of 853/9/12 at 5:21amThread Starterpost #59 of 853/14/12 at 9:12pmpost #60 of 853/15/12 at 5:26amThread StarterQuote:
Nut brown ales are so good...
Last night I enjoyed a glass of chardonnay on the back deck - it was in the 80s so we got to grill out and have dinner out there. The baby loved it (the weather, not the chardonnay!).
This morning I'm starting my day with a sparkling water.
- Feed The Freezer Traditional Foods
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 5 minutes ago
- › Yahoo CEO banned work from home then built a nursery for her... 11 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: June 2013 15 minutes ago
- › JUNE CHALLENGE!!!!!! 1000 minutes of exercise!!!! Come on in... 16 minutes ago
- › Help me feed my newly vegetarian 6 year old 19 minutes ago
- › Summer thread!: Feeling good about not doing what we don't do... 20 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 23 minutes ago
- › 365L lexile score, end of 1st grade - what does this mean? 29 minutes ago
- › June chat thread 33 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals 36 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama