I am enjoying my second glass of home made lemonade. It's so, so good.
- topicMeal Planningtagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Favorite Grab-N-Go meals? Last post on 2/28/14 at 11:13am in Meal Planning
- Crockpot meals on the cheap? Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Meal Planning
- meal planning. Last post on 3/4/14 at 1:05pm in Meal Planning
- What is Your best "Throw Together" meal? Last post on 3/9/14 at 11:42am in Meal Planning
- Do you plan meals? Please tell me how! Last post on 3/11/14 at 10:47pm in Meal Planning
Lentil Herb Soup
Last edited: 9/26/13
- Family Meal PlanningLast edited: 1/7/13
- Feed The Freezer Traditional FoodsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Meal Planning ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
What Are You Drinking? - Page 4post #61 of 856/21/12 at 7:07pmThread Starterpost #62 of 856/26/12 at 12:58pmpost #63 of 857/1/12 at 6:12pmpost #64 of 857/3/12 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #65 of 857/5/12 at 11:04ampost #66 of 857/5/12 at 5:41pmThread Starterpost #67 of 857/14/12 at 5:56pmThread Starterpost #68 of 857/17/12 at 9:12ampost #69 of 857/19/12 at 9:19ampost #70 of 857/21/12 at 4:31pmThread Starterpost #71 of 857/26/12 at 8:04pmThread Starterpost #72 of 857/29/12 at 5:40pmThread Starterpost #73 of 857/29/12 at 8:22pmpost #74 of 857/29/12 at 8:32pm
Right now, I'm drinking water.
I start every day with two cups of coffee (black, no sugar).
I drink lots of water (not as much as I used to, and I'm working on that) every day.
Several times a week, I make up a batch of nettle infusion - let it steep overnight in my french press, and drink it the next morning.
I drink a few cups of raspberry leaf tea each day during my period, and for a day or two before (if I know when it's coming - I frequently don't!).
Other than that, I drink an assortment of Tetley herbal teas, depending on my mood. I also make up smoothies (mostly berry, with spinach..and yogurt - we like them creamy) for the kids, and if there's enough, I have some of that. But, I don't make them that often.
That's about it. Once in a blue moon, I'll have a glass of lemonade or pop at a restaurant. I have an alcoholic drink (bottled coolers, cider, or wine) something like once a month...maybe? I'm not sure it's that often.
And, when it's cold out, I do have an occasional hot chocolate, or hot spiced apple juice...but not right now!post #75 of 857/30/12 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #76 of 858/2/12 at 10:30ampost #77 of 858/4/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #78 of 858/11/12 at 9:44ampost #79 of 858/13/12 at 11:40pmpost #80 of 858/15/12 at 4:09am
- Family Meal Planning
- › diaper free time.... mud on penis 2 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 4 minutes ago
- › Petechiae. Freaking ot a little bit. 5 minutes ago
- › organizing before baby comes... 13 minutes ago
- › Tick/ lyme disease danger at school! 25 minutes ago
- › cold or flu? 27 minutes ago
- › Help me with songs! 27 minutes ago
- › 100 day project 33 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 40 minutes ago
- › Hello! 41 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild