I am enjoying my second glass of home made lemonade. It's so, so good.
- topicMeal Planning
Related Forum Threads
- My Cheesy Broccoli Rice Recipe Last post on 6/7/13 at 6:59pm in Meal Planning
- What are your favorite grill recipes? Last post on 6/10/13 at 5:59pm in Meal Planning
- New to Clean Eating and/or Paleo......HELP Last post on 6/9/13 at 1:09pm in Meal Planning
- What is your feeding schedule for your toddler? Last post on 6/5/13 at 8:09pm in Toddlers
- Egg yolk as first solid for baby? Last post on 5/27/13 at 8:49pm in Meal Planning
Family Meal Planning
Edited on 1/7/13
- Feed The Freezer Traditional FoodsEdited on 6/27/11
- Meal Planning ResourcesEdited on 6/27/11
What Are You Drinking? - Page 4post #61 of 856/21/12 at 7:07pmThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #62 of 856/26/12 at 12:58pmpost #63 of 857/1/12 at 6:12pmpost #64 of 857/3/12 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #65 of 857/5/12 at 11:04am
I drank about 8 ounces of sauvignon blanc I was cooking with last night, and oh dear oh dear was I silly for a solid several hours afterwards.
Today, back to the chilled green tea.post #66 of 857/5/12 at 5:41pmThread Starterpost #67 of 857/14/12 at 5:56pmThread Starterpost #68 of 857/17/12 at 9:12ampost #69 of 857/19/12 at 9:19ampost #70 of 857/21/12 at 4:31pmThread Starter
I'm finishing up a sparkling water, but will be having a glass of chardonnay with dinner in a bit. A tomorrow I'm putting a jug of sun tea of the back deck to perk away all morning. :-)post #71 of 857/26/12 at 8:04pmThread Starterpost #72 of 857/29/12 at 5:40pmThread Starterpost #73 of 857/29/12 at 8:22pm
I am drinking some Fenugreek tisane right now. Here is a list of the things I generally drink:
Earl Grey Tea
Beer, local microbrews
Scotch, single maltspost #74 of 857/29/12 at 8:32pm
Right now, I'm drinking water.
I start every day with two cups of coffee (black, no sugar).
I drink lots of water (not as much as I used to, and I'm working on that) every day.
Several times a week, I make up a batch of nettle infusion - let it steep overnight in my french press, and drink it the next morning.
I drink a few cups of raspberry leaf tea each day during my period, and for a day or two before (if I know when it's coming - I frequently don't!).
Other than that, I drink an assortment of Tetley herbal teas, depending on my mood. I also make up smoothies (mostly berry, with spinach..and yogurt - we like them creamy) for the kids, and if there's enough, I have some of that. But, I don't make them that often.
That's about it. Once in a blue moon, I'll have a glass of lemonade or pop at a restaurant. I have an alcoholic drink (bottled coolers, cider, or wine) something like once a month...maybe? I'm not sure it's that often.
And, when it's cold out, I do have an occasional hot chocolate, or hot spiced apple juice...but not right now!post #75 of 857/30/12 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #76 of 858/2/12 at 10:30ampost #77 of 858/4/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #78 of 858/11/12 at 9:44am
Water, water and more water. Because it's been hotter-n-hell and I've been eating tons and tons and mountains of salt, and my anklebones are officially missing. So it's water and more water all day for me.post #79 of 858/13/12 at 11:40pmpost #80 of 858/15/12 at 4:09am
- Feed The Freezer Traditional Foods
- › 2 yr old out of control, how to control her without dcfs lol 3 minutes ago
- › Anyone NOT Get Ultrasounds? 4 minutes ago
- › baby leaking colostrum? 10 minutes ago
- › DH problem with anger or me -- overreacting? 23 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 28 minutes ago
- › Dad/Kid activities? 38 minutes ago
- › Dissatisfied with day care provider 42 minutes ago
- › Welcome 53 minutes ago
- › Changing words in books when reading aloud to children? 56 minutes ago
- › Getting Out of Debt - June 2013 57 minutes ago
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash,... by fayebond
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by hmiller
- › Angel Baby Bottom Balm - 2oz by hmiller
- › Badger Baby Oil 4oz Glass Bottle by fayebond
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by fayebond
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering Bath and... by Cynthia Mosher