I am enjoying my second glass of home made lemonade. It's so, so good.
- topicMeal Planningtagged by System, 1/6/12
Related Forum Threads
- Meal Planning-Home Cooked Meals & Reduced Food Budget Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:19pm in Meal Planning
- Planning Thanksgiving Last post on 11/24/13 at 6:00pm in Meal Planning
- Feed The Freezer Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:01pm in Meal Planning
- How long does it take you to cook dinner? Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:25am in Meal Planning
- What are your favorite $5 meals Last post on 11/30/13 at 7:21pm in Meal Planning
Lentil Herb Soup
Last edited: 9/26/13
- Family Meal PlanningLast edited: 1/7/13
- Feed The Freezer Traditional FoodsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Meal Planning ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
What Are You Drinking? - Page 4post #61 of 856/21/12 at 7:07pmThread Starterpost #62 of 856/26/12 at 12:58pmpost #63 of 857/1/12 at 6:12pmpost #64 of 857/3/12 at 5:00pmThread Starterpost #65 of 857/5/12 at 11:04ampost #66 of 857/5/12 at 5:41pmThread Starterpost #67 of 857/14/12 at 5:56pmThread Starterpost #68 of 857/17/12 at 9:12ampost #69 of 857/19/12 at 9:19ampost #70 of 857/21/12 at 4:31pmThread Starterpost #71 of 857/26/12 at 8:04pmThread Starterpost #72 of 857/29/12 at 5:40pmThread Starterpost #73 of 857/29/12 at 8:22pmpost #74 of 857/29/12 at 8:32pm
Right now, I'm drinking water.
I start every day with two cups of coffee (black, no sugar).
I drink lots of water (not as much as I used to, and I'm working on that) every day.
Several times a week, I make up a batch of nettle infusion - let it steep overnight in my french press, and drink it the next morning.
I drink a few cups of raspberry leaf tea each day during my period, and for a day or two before (if I know when it's coming - I frequently don't!).
Other than that, I drink an assortment of Tetley herbal teas, depending on my mood. I also make up smoothies (mostly berry, with spinach..and yogurt - we like them creamy) for the kids, and if there's enough, I have some of that. But, I don't make them that often.
That's about it. Once in a blue moon, I'll have a glass of lemonade or pop at a restaurant. I have an alcoholic drink (bottled coolers, cider, or wine) something like once a month...maybe? I'm not sure it's that often.
And, when it's cold out, I do have an occasional hot chocolate, or hot spiced apple juice...but not right now!post #75 of 857/30/12 at 6:04pmThread Starterpost #76 of 858/2/12 at 10:30ampost #77 of 858/4/12 at 2:58pmThread Starterpost #78 of 858/11/12 at 9:44ampost #79 of 858/13/12 at 11:40pmpost #80 of 858/15/12 at 4:09am
- Family Meal Planning
- › is Glucose Test necessary? 2 minutes ago
- › Midwives near Carlisle, PA 3 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 10 minutes ago
- › Placenta takeover? 46 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Coping for the Highly Sensitive Parent 2 hours ago
- › Quail 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo