post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Husband and I made the decision,made our house smoke free.I can't be around cigarette smoke and my husband understands.I am very allergic to cigarette smoke and been this way since I was 8 years old.My eyes get watery and burn including my voice,hoarsness are the symptoms.I did get advice from my allergist yesterday since I had a check up.Allergist said put up no smoking signs in spots.I know a couple of my husband's friends are not going to be happy,they smoke.I can smell the smoke right away and get out of the area.But,I am glad my husband cares about me knowing about my allergy.