My husband found out he has shingles last week. As soon as we found out he has been on medication and not been in contact with my son. My son was however in contact with him prior to finding out and I have kept him home from school since we found out. I'm trying to decide what to do and do not want to draw attention to my son and the fact that he is not vaccinated with the school. Do I send him to school, as he has no signs of illness currently? Do I keep him home 21 days, the longest incubation period? Do I call the school and ask what their policy is? If anyone has been through this or has any advice or ideas please help! This has been so stressful!