Ok so im in a bit of pickle.. i might be pregnant im not sure bcuz my pregnancy tests come up positive then negative, ive done set of bloods but they came up negative, i just did another pregnancy test and it came up positive! what is going on!!! the last two tests ive done are first responce test the first one came up negative the second postive.. someone help! i cant wait bcuz if i am its to the wrong man!
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on 5/22/13 at 6:36pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
I did a test with the Wondfo brand and two of them came up positive but my bloods came up...
I did a first responce one this morning, came up negative :( i googled why pregnancy tests can come up negative then positive and said i could have a cancer, cervical cancer or kidney failure which lets out a protein that can make the test show up positive.. around 2 months ago i was in hospital for a kidney infection, i left 5 days later and was back in hospital a few days later.. but thats over and done with now so i dont think its that.. i had a pap smear around 8 months ago after having my second child and that came up clear, or i could have some sorta of cancer bcuz this isnt the first time my positives have been wrong (its been happening for months now) i thought i miscarried when i got the kidney infection bcuz A) a pregnancy test showed positive and i couldnt keep down water, but vomiting is a symptom of you kidneys/ liver failing.. i have no idea whats going on with my body, one day they come up positive the next negative.. im having tests done now and i have another doctors app on the 30th so i hope i find out whats going on! thanks for you help! :)
Oh my gosh before you get any more upset than you already are I have to tell you that I have had the same issue with wondfo. In a previous post I said that I tested at 4 DPO to make sure they were clear tests with no lines because I have bought the wondfo before and had problems with entire batches of them and I bought the same brand again but wanted to take a test when I knew it would be negative so I could make sure I didn't get a batch with the false line. About four months ago I was getting lines on the wondfo and not on any other brand of pregnancy test. It isn't you that is the problem, it is the tests. Do not worry about it. If you read the reviews on amazon about that brand tests you will see lots of great reviews but there are also several reviews stating false positives. I had a distinct pink line. It was faint as though my levels were not high enough yet but it was not grey nor was it a shadow. It was a pink line.
I still buy those becasue they are cheap but should I get what I believe to be a true positive I would still not trust it unless I had a bfp with another brand that has a better track record.
There is nothing wrong with you. It is the tests.
- I did a test with the Wondfo brand and two of them came up positive but my bloods came up negative how is the possible!
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 6 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: May 2013 7 minutes ago
- › All the many symptoms! 9 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 15 minutes ago
- › Ovulation Due Date vs. Ultrasound 21 minutes ago
- › How old is "old enough" to leave a teen home alone overnight? 26 minutes ago
- › Petition to try to save newborns from severe nutrtional deficiences 28 minutes ago
- › Unclean blood draw 30 minutes ago
- › Trilingual - questions about how and choosing the third language 38 minutes ago
- › Previous births, plans for this birth? 52 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf